Random Newsies HC's

Exactly like it sounds. In no particular order.

Race loves blue Jolly Ranchers because they dye his tongue. Also those candy cigars, he has one with him EVERYWHERE.

Spot secretly collects Beanie Babies. He has them in a tub in his closet, and has a little calendar with all their 'birthdays' marked.

Jack is terrified of bulls (both the police and the animals) after he tried to take a shortcut across a field WEARING HIS RED BANDANNA... yet he still wants to move to Santa Fe and get a ranch.

Mush got his name from trying to set his friends up with 'goils', and is a sucker for romance stuff. (pretty sure this is actually canon)

Blink likes gardening. He does it without gloves because he likes to feel the dirt on his hands.

Skittery def took Tumbler to the park one time and taught him how to do the monkey bars.

Spot and Race once had a competition to see how many Warheads they could eat at a time. Spot won, 7, Race only got 5 before he spat them all out.

Crutchy's favorite color is yellow and he always wears something with yellow on it.

Davey can't handle spicy food. Like, at all. His eyes water and smoke basically comes out of his mouth and ears even with jalapenos. 

APRIL FOOLS DAY: 

The worst are obviously Race and (surprisingly) Crutchy. Because Crutchy can get away with murder, Race uses him for the more wild pranks. But then the student surpasses the teacher and Crutchy steals all of his cigars and hides them under his mattress. Nobody suspects him.

(Manhattan also goes against Brooklyn on April Fools Day, they've all been planning it for weeks):

You can't trust anybody, even those in your own borough, since you don't know who has been b̶r̶i̶b̶e̶d̶ convinced to the other side. (Spot never trusts anyone anyways though so no biggie for him) Jack once made the mistake of trusting Les (he figured since Les wasn't strictly a newsie, not living in the lodging house and all he was safe) and Les led him right into an ambush.

A/N: These ain't that good, but whatevs. I wanted to post them.