Always Be With You

~~Hey again scouts!! I'm back to slay another Titan. I hope you enjoyed the last "chapter" (I find its too short to be even called a chapter xD) Anyways, theres some feels so be prepared, happy reading everyone!~~kawaiipotat0_0taku~~

~~Levi's POV~~

I walk with Sakura around the courtyard, she had a big smile on her face, it made me happy. Her hair was shining a sparkly golden brown and her eyes glimmered in the warm sun. "Hey Levi?" She asks me, "Yes Sakura?" I say to her, she looks up to me, her smile grows bigger. "From the moment I met you I knew that underneath all the emotionless, quiet and hurt there was something more to you. Like it was all an act to hide your true self, but I figured it out the moment you saved my life, it was love." My eyes widened, one person changed my life and knows from the moment I met her, it was the thing I was missing.

I stopped in my tracks, we stood in silence as slowly the sun began to set. "Come with me, I have something to show you," I tell her breaking the silence. I walk off to a nearby forest, she follows close behind.

~~Sakura's POV~~

I follow Levi into a small forest, I wondered where we were going. We go up a hill, as I reach the top my eyes light up as I saw the view of the sun setting. "I-it's beautiful! H-how did you find such a place!?" I say stuterring over my words. He smiled and sat down on the green grass, he patted the spot next to him gesturing for me to come over. I sit next to him and lean on his shoulder, we watch as the sun hides more behind the distant mountains.

"I once felt like giving up, I didnt know what do anymore, with you feeling like you were gone. I found this spot while walking along the edge, I thought that once you were better, I could bring you here and we can enjoy this together. He smiled and rested his head on mine, I felt small tears land on my hand. I move and sit up to face Levi, he was crying slightly.

"You dont have to worry any more, I am here, I won't leave. Even if something were to happen you cant throw away your life. I love you and never want to lose you. You must keep fighting and live on, I will do the same." Levi then faced me and rested his head againist mine, I grabbed his hands, they felt warm.

I slowly raised my head and stare into Levi's shimmering black eyes. He leans in towards me and I lean in towards him. Our lips touched, we kissed passionatley as the sun dissapeared fully, his lips were soft and warm.

We break with the sweet feeling of happiness, I smile at him then hug him tightly. He takes a hold of me and hugs back, I could hear his soulful heartbeat as I lean in closer.

We sat there in silence, it was peacful. I shifted around and sat back up, I leaned on Levi as we watched what was left of the day go by.

~~

I felt my eyes slowly start to close, it was now late night, I was surprised how long it's been. I grab Levi's hand, the last thing I felt was a light kiss on my forehead as I drifted off to a calm slumber.

~~Hey again!!! Well...Idrk what to say it's more of "the feels" taking over me right now xD I'm super sorry it took so long I had "feels writers block" I hope you understand :) Anyways, ARIGATO GOZAIMASU FOR 1.1K READS!!!! I was amazed to see that many on my first "actual" fanfic ^__^ Thanks so much everyone! New chapter coming soon so stay tuned!~~ Scout Member: kawaiipotat0~~ ~~Squad Leader: Heichou Levi~~