Finally Free

~~Hey again! Im back to slay another Titan, I hope you all enjoyed last chapter. Im kind of having some writers block so please bare with me if this chapter is a short (by a lot) GOMEN NASAI!! :) Anyways, happy reading see you later! p.s. I do ship LeviXPetra tho dont mind the photo..I needed something kawaii..-.- okay thats all xD~~ kawaiipotat0_0taku~~

~~Levi's POV~~

I awoke with a startle, I heard a noise. I sit up and look to my bed, Sakura was sitting on the edge of it. "Good morning!" She said with a smile, "Morning, did you sleep well?" I replied with a yawn. "Haha yes, and how was the floor?" Sakura began to chuckle, I joined her. "The floor is the floor, there isnt much left to say," We laughed, the room then filled with a awkward silence until Sakura began to speak.

"Oh yea, I was feeling a lot better today and I had the energy to get up and walk. I actually managed to go out and get some tea for you." Her voice as filled with excitment, my eyes widened. "Thats great, maybe you can go out more often." I gave her a tired smile and her face turned a light pink.

"Do you want to go outside today? Its been a while, I think you'll like it." I said to her, she nodded. I finally got up and began to grab my clothing out of my drawer. From the corner of my eye I see sakura stand up. She begins to pick up my blankets and fold them, "Its okay, I'll do it later." I say, she looks to me and smiles again, "Dont you like being clean and organized though?" she laughed, I smiled and nodded.

I then went out of the room with my clothes in hand. Shes even better than I imagined, I'm so glad I no longer have to worry so much, I'll keep her by my side, she wont have to leave me again.

~~Sakura's POV~~

As I finish folding Levi's blankets, I had a feeling of excitment go through me. Finally, I can go outside and I'm feeling better than ever. Maybe I'm healed!? I want to still fight, I know I can. I'll stay by Levi and I promise I won't leave him, ever.

The door swings open, it was Levi. "Hey, should we go?" He said to me, I nodded. I walked over to him and we headed out into the hallway. "Hey Levi?' I asked as we walked along, "Yes cadet?" He replys. "Whats it like outside? It's been so long I hardly remember." He turns his head and looks to a window, "You'll see." He said with a smile, I smiled back.

Levi then opened a door, I had a feeling of excitement as I felt the breeze burst through and inside the hallway. My hair blew around and covered my eyes, I tried to move it away but the wind was too strong. "Shall we?" Levi said as I finally got my hair out from in front of my eyes. I nodded to him and he lead me out, grabbing my hand my closing the door behind us.

~~Moshi Moshi!!! I'm back, I am sooooo sorry for making this short, I plan to have some feels in the next one so I wanted to make that one a bit long. Please forgive meh, I tried :) Anyways, hope you all enjoyed this short chapter, new one coming soon! Bai for now ^__^ ~~Scout Member: kawaiipotat0~~ ~~Squad Leader: Heichou Levi~~