A Letter To You

~~Hey again! I am back to slay another Titan after sooooo long, I am terribly sorry for the super slow updates I am working on a bunch of other fanfics that I hope you do checkout ^^ Anyways I finally have an idea to end this so I will be ending for sure OFFICIALLY SOON!! P.s. I hoped you guys enjoyed this fanfic :)~~ kawaiipotat0_0taku

~~Sakura's POV~~

I awake to feel the sun shining against my face, I open my eyes and see a clear sky from my window. My bed felt softer and much more comfortable than the one back at the Scout Regiment. I quickly shift myself towards the edge of the bed and get up, letting my feet dangle from the side. I then make my way towards a wooden dresser filled with ordinary outing clothes, for the past week I never thought about changing into uniform. I get dressed then go out into the hallway and down the stairs, the delicious aroma of breakfast filled the house.

“Ah, Sakura I see your awake at last.” A tall older man said, my father. I greeted him with a smile as I sat down with a bowl of warm vegetable and potato soup. In front of me sat my mother, her face deeply focused on a piece of paper. “Mom, what are you doing?” I ask her, she flinches then looks to me. “Oh sorry dear, I was just reading this letter brought by the Survey Corps. It was signed off by Heichou…Levi?” I quickly gasped, burning the inside of my mouth from the hot liquid being swallowed.

“Levi!?” I said loudly, realizing I has said it out loud. My parents looked to me in shock, my mother than gave a small grin. “Now that I think about it, a guy named Levi did come by to the flower shop one time. He was going to give flowers to someone, someone he truly cared about. Maybe it was him?” I felt the eyes of both parents on me as they waited for an answer. I sat in my seat, remembering that day clearly as if it was yesterday. I then remembered my whole reason for leaving the Survey Corps, I needed to tell my parents about Levi. I had made Levi wait too long, he could be worried sick! I come back to my parents putting my thoughts aside.

“Mom, dad, there is something I must say...” I drifted off, as I was about to continue my mother began reading the letter out loud. My face grew warm as I heard each and every word that was meant towards me.

“Dear the Kinishima family,

My name is Levi, Levi Ackerman. I am a Squad Leader and a General of the Scout Regiment, I am here to ask of you if you know where Sakura Kinishima may be. We are all terribly worried for her and would like her back at headquarters as soon as possible. If you know where she is please reply back, if she with you at the moment I would like to tell her a few things.

Dear Sakura,

If you are there, please listen carefully. First off, don’t ever leave without letting ANYONE know where the hell you are going, do you know how worried I am about you!? Hell, I looked everywhere for you and even asked that Jager kid where you were. Not fun. The last place I thought of was here and decided to try it, even if you’re not here then I am completely lost without you. Please come back, I miss you. That is all I must say to you know, I will talk to you when you get back. Let your parents know about "us." My regards to your family.

~Levi Ackerman"

~

After a few minutes of sitting in silence my mother finally spoke, “Sakura, what does he mean by ‘us?’” I felt a nervous feeling go through me, I slowly look up to my mother who stared back with her brown eager eyes. “Well you see, this guy named Levi he’s the general in the Scout Regiment so when I first got there he was the person who trained us. One time I was alone and had no partner, he came over and helped me out. That’s when I finally began to see Levi’s true sides and all.” I began to tell them my entire story from when I first joined the Scout Regiment up until now. My mom and dad listened closely, laughing and tearing up at the most awkward and memorable moments.

~~

“After that, Levi finally said he wouldn’t ever leave me, that he would do anything for me in order to know I was safe. I too, made that promise with him.” I gave a slight pause as my mom held my hand tighter. “Mom, dad, I do love Levi.” I finished my story of the Scout Regiment and ending it with a sweet note I began to feel warm again remembering Levi himself and how much I did miss him. My mom looked to my dad with glossy looking eyes, then both smiled at me, the wrinkles on their faces showing more. “Sakura, it is good to know you have someone out there who does truly care for you. We accept your love for this man, we are both very happy for you.” My dad said, I gave a smile to them both as my mother’s face began to fill with tears my dad hugged her tightly, his own face showing little tears of happiness.

I decided to pack my things and head back to the Scout Regiment. With a smile and a hug I waved goodbye to my parents who still had watery looking eyes. I walked down the pathway from where we stayed and entered town, I took my time and enjoyed the joyful feeling inside of me. I passed by the shops and bakeries, the air filled with the sweet smell of fresh bread. As I reached the end of the shops I came across my families flower shop, I walked in thinking of Levi doing the same before.

I enter the shop to find no one inside, I look around for a flower. I need something to suit my apology to Levi but also something to suit himself…Where is that one? Ah! Here it is. At last I found the flower, a rose with no spikes. It was the colour of white and had a faint smell, it was perfect. I hold the rose in my hand and exit the shop, I call for a service carriage and head back to Headquarters. With myself feeling excited to come back, I began to think about my past week with my parents, and how happy they were knowing I came to visit them after a full 2 years.

~~Harro again! Well this chapter was..Idk how you felt but I actually enjoyed this. ^__^ New one coming soon, the end is yet to come!! :D~~ Squad Member: kawaiipotato~~ ~~Squad Leader: Heichou Levi~~