The Private Expedition

~~Hey fabulous person! Im back sorry for the delay of writing my math homework really murdered me ~T-T~ I thought this song would bring some feels since I ultimately love this ship, so do enjoy! (Just imagine Sakura and Levi ^_^) So this chapter will have feels hehe..idk about the last one did you scouts like it? Well I'll let you read now..bai for now! Oh, and before I forget, imcase u forgot anytime you see wavy like writing it means that its in their head and not outloud. Arigato enjoy!~~

~~Sakura's POV~~

We walked into the inclosed tent, I followed Levi feeling scared. "Did I do something wrong?" I said as we circled around an oval shaped table. Levi sat beside me and Erwin in front of us, Erwin looked at me with a serious look.

"Cadet Kinishina, what you showed out there was high class techniques. You have seemed to be quite advanced for a new comer and I think your ready to go on an expedition before anyone else." My eyes began to widen. Did he actually say that?! But, Levi taught me doesnt he know? I look to Levi who's eyes have also widen then look back at Erwin.

I was full wih so much excitment I practically stood up from my seat, "Yes! Thank you sir, I will serve with my squad for the sake of hummanity!" I smiled and sat back down. "I will be right back, as I prepare for the expedition today."

He leaves and I sit in silence with Levi, I notice his expression and it looks nervous. I decide to question him and see if I can help him, "Hey Levi, whats wrong? You seem scared, shouldn't this be an accomplishment?"

He looks up, "Well brat, you made it to higher class within a first test. I only taught you techniques for fighting hand and hand, but now if you go out and fight titans I dont think you have chance. I-" He stopped and put his head down, his black hair covering over his gilsening eyes.

"You what?" I asked curiously giving me the erge to know. "I..just dont want to lose you, since the last death im afraid you will do the same, losing you would mean me not being able to forgive myself."

I felt a warm sensation go through me, his words seemed to make sense. Maybe I'm not ready, but Erwin thinks I am. Ugh, I feel wierd theres so many things going on! I don't know how to react, I should probably tell Levi I wont do that, I promise.

I looked down, our bodies facing one another. We sit in silence not knowing how to react, I knew Levi was scared for my safety but did he think the same way for everyone else? I feel my cheecks go warm as I try to look at Levi whos still looking down at his hands. I try to make him feel okay, I gently grab his hands and put them on mine, he holds back as if this were a natural response.

I feel myself blush harder as I try to speak steadily, 'L-Levi, i-its okay if anything happens I know you will be there to p-protect me. Even if something bad happens and it leads to my end, just remember that it wasn't your fault, it was mine."

I started to look up nervously, he did the same. We held hand in hand and stared, our eyes still sparkled in one another, we both blushed which was very noticible. His hands felt warm but I slowly felt them slip away. He continued to look me in the eye as he began to talk.

I was feeling scared but still looked, "Sakura, I dont know what it is about you but you always seem to make me happy, everything you do is either funny or uplifting. Im glad you are in my squad, without you I wouldn't be happy at all.

Please stand by me, as an honourary of the Wings of Freedom." I looked at him shocked to hear this from the Corporal, I then see him looking at me his face pink and welcoming. "I accept your offer Heichou, standing by you will give me great honor of someone so powerful." I smile and he smiles back, we get up and exit the tent waiting for Erwin to return.