Lying in the Past

~~hey fabulous person! Im back to slay another titan, I hoped you all liked the other chapter..some feels right? Anyways This one will just be about Levi so enjoy, happy reading! One last thing, the song I thougjt it would be good for feels xD but its only instrumental the rest were covers but do enjoy!~~ kawaiipotat0_0taku

~~Levi's POV (Whole Chapter)~~

I rushed through the gates with the feeling of little hope in me. "Take her! Shes been crushed, by a 13m titan, I dont how how long she has left, please get the nurse" I yell at two scouts who take her body and head to the infirmary. My feeling of hope was now getting small and smaller, I only felt the feeling of regret. A few moments later, more scouts head to inside the infirmary to help the serious injured cadet.

I couldn't watch anymore of this bloody mess so I walked away and went to my room. As I was in the halls, my mind replayed me and Sakura walking and talking over and over. I got so frustrated with my feelings and memories I felt like giving up. Slowly, I start to give up, im tired of holding in. My face becomes pink, my eyes get watery, I begin to cry.

The one who cared about me and wasnt afraid to talk to me might die today, and it's all because of me and my stupid idiot mistakes. I lost another and I couldnt bother to do anything! I thought after seeing people die ever so often I would get over it but no I did the same thing. I can no longer hold back, I admit to myself, I do love her.

With tears still falling from my face, I come to her door and stare at it remembering the time I made her embarrassed. It made me feel warm inside and another tear falls landing on my hand. I try to open her door and its unlocked. I walked in and closed it behind me, her bed was messy from this morning and her window was open.

I sit on her chair and look around me, I feel a cold breeze and then look to her window. "The girl didnt even close her window before she left, no wonder its so cold in here." I get up and walk over, I see the view trees and the starry sky through the window. I close it and start to head out, before I leave I stop at her bed begining to wipe my tears.

I remember the time when she had that nightmare and I told her she was just like me, I'll never forget her expression when she saw me as she awoke. I head out and closed the door gently, I walk away slowly and continue heading to my room.

I arrive and open my door, imagining I was entering Sakura's. I lie on my bed and look up to the plain white ceiling, my eyes feel weak and I slowly drift off to an uncomfortable sleep, only to think of that titan holding Sakura till what seemed to be her last breath.

........

A few hours later I awoken to a hard knock on the door, I sit up instantly wondering which brat decided to bother me. "Yea?" I said as the door opens, I see Sasha one of Sakura's friends. "What is it brat?" I say her face change to a scared look, I just looked back in annoyance. "U-uh, Its Sakura they say shes in really bad shape...they wanted you to say your-" "Stop. I'll be there in a minute." I closed the door in front of her and stayed silent until I heard her footsteps dissapear.

Once she left I instantly got dressed, putting on fresh pants and a shirt. I rushed to the infirmary, I knew what Sasha meant, I just didnt want to hear goodbye. I arrived and everyone turned to look at me, "You needed me?" I asked, as if I didnt know what was going on. The nurses eyes widen and so did everyone elses.

"Yes, good evening Heichou, we have some bad news..we think she isnt going to make it with such a serious injury. We did everything but were not sure the bandages will hold for her to heal, her bleeding from some of her muscles isnt stopping and shes been unconcious for 3 hours. Sir, I think its time to-" "Enough!" I cut off the nurse and yelled at her, "I dont give a dam of what you say for what you cant do! What I do give a shit about is what you can do!"

They look at me with fear in their eyes, I was mad but not at them, I was mad with myself for causing all of this. "Sir, we tried everything. Giving her a lot of rest is a 50% chance of her recovering fully or not, it would take weeks or even a month until she can fully recover. Are you sure you want us to keep her here for that long?" My eyes felt watery but I held back my emotions. So this really is my fault, we cant save her. No, I wont take that as a answer, giving her rest must be the only way.

I raise my head aftter standing in silence, "Give her the rest, I know she can recover. But until shes recovered and awake I only want myself and medical help in here got it?" They nod their heads and walk out. I come over to Sakura who is lying on a bed, her body looked souless but I knew she was still there.

Her hair was still lightly coloured with blood from her head, I move her hair away giving a clear view of her face. Her hair still has it's shine, shes still beautiful. Even if her life does end, she will always be the most beautiful girl I have seen.

I pulled forward a chair and sat next to her, gently holding her bandaged wrapped hand. The cold feel of it made me scared, no one could be this cold. "It's alright, you'll be okay." I whispered to her as if she could hear me. My face felt warm and soon a tear rolled down from my cheek and landed on her hand, I held her hand up to my face and rested it againist my forehead as another tear came down. Her ice cold hands made the warmth of me feel cold, but I didnt care as long as she was close by me I was happy.

~~Hey again! omg...feels!!!!! What did you Scouts think? yush or just....no? comment and like if u want! I tried my best so nothing rude :) Next chapter will be posted soon, for now enjoy this feels one xD Poor Levi though..and Sakura omg! WHAT WILL HAPPEN?! hehehe...~~ ~~Scout Member: kawaiipotat0_0taku~~ ~~Squad Leader: Heichou Levi~~