The Beginning of Friendship

A/N: Hey! I'm probably going to write a little but about this chapter since I know you all want to get into action and stuff XD but overall do enjoy the chapter! ^--^ Btw I loveee this song so i suggest clicking play on the YouTube vid..it's Levi's Theme Song just to let you know hehe!
~~Squad Member kawaiipotat0_0taku Squad Levi.

~~Sakura's POV~~

Finally, what took almost the entire evening the ceremony was just about done. I try to look awake again as I was really tired from sitting and thinking about my new day and life here in the squad.

"You may now all rise and do the honoraury salute to the new GRADUTES OF THE SCOUT REGIMENT!!" Erwin practically yelled, I guess it was to keep everyone awake. I get up at the same time as Levi, he glances at me and I catch him at the corner of my eye, I gently poke him as I sign to show that I saw him, he gives me a threatening glare then quickly looks back forward for the closing affirmation.

"We salute to you, We salute to all, we will end the titans ONCE AND FOR ALL!!" Everyone yelled at the same time during the end with enthusiasm and spirt, I could tell that Levi wasnt that loud since I could my hear own voice instead of his.

Trying to give a little grief for not doing the affirmation I said to him quietly so he can only hear, "Not into the spirit Heichou?" he gave me another glare showing that if I dissed him again he would most likely punch me. I laughed a little and headed over to my friends.

~~Levi's POV (thought only)~~

What the hell does the brat think she's doing? Poking me and asking stupid questions like shes the leader..ill give her triple cleaning tomorrow and make her run laps!

But..I guess she was just trying to make me get into the ceremony...after all those years of doing these kinds of things I guess I lost the feel for them...Maybe shes right...ugh! What am I thinking?!

Listening to a newbie like she knows everything, get your head back to normal. I feel so off today.

~~Sakura's POV~~

"Sakura!" I heard a voice call my name I look to see who it was. It was Eren who was waving his hand in the air directing me to go over. "Hey guys! I cant believe you came, this was so unexpected!" i take a seat beside Sasha as we continue to talk, "I know, I didn't think this would happen, I thought it was a private ceremony."

We all laughed because we knew we all thought the same way about this. "Well i better get going, I do want to start my new start early!" I look at them with a smile then begin to walk away and over to Heichou.

"Hey Levi!" i said pleasently. He didnt anwser right away as it seemed to look like he was in deep thought, "H-heichou, are you there or did you just get lost in the moment?" He instanly blinked and turn to me.

"Yes brat? Why did you call, you want some cleaning to do?" I almost began to laugh as i noticed that seemed to be his "go-to" thing to say. "No, but maybe tomorow?" I smiled at him only to recieve a blank exspression, "Is that all you wanted?" he replied givng me very little eye contact.

I stood for a minute and now myself getting lost into thought...it almost seemed like he was trying to ignore me...I wonder why? Maybe he's just tired thats all or maybe- My thought went right out of focus when i heard a loud snap from in front of me "Hey!? Are you dead or something?! I was talking to you brat, ANWSER!"

I look to Levi with a small feeling of fear but then I feel my cheecks get all warm and quickly forget about being afraid. "O-oh y-yea i was abou-t to ask if i coul-d leave...? I feel my cheecks get even more pink when i begin to stutter "M-ay i leave H-heichou?

He look at me with again no expression, but i still felt his eye contact on my completly pink coloured cheecks.

"You may go, be here on time at 7:00AM SHARP!" he says in a annoyed tone, as if my first late was acting like the fifth one. I nod and head to my new room quarters, as i walk down the long hall i notice all the other rooms with a sign of a Scout Symbol.

I get further down the hall and see the Blue and White wings on most of the doors, I guess this was my Squad Area, at last I come to my door feeling tired as ever. "Ugh, finally! I made it without collapsing in the hallway,"

I said when I opened the door and quickly flopped on my bed, I didnt bother to change as I was too tired to even move.

I stared up at the ceiling thinking about how my new day will be tomorrow, "Home sweet home" I said with a loud yawn then instantly fell asleep...

~~Sakura's Dream World~~

"Mom hurry their coming through the wall and their closer than ever!!!!" Im yelling, Its seems to be in fear and terror, Im not sure whats going on..it feels like...a memory? "

NO!!! MOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU CANT LEAVE ME!!! PLEASE! NO! COME ON, ILL HELP YOU OUT JUST GIVE YOUR HAND!!!!

I feel like I know whats going on..i just cant get a clear enough picture! I now feel tears coming down my face, but i cant see them, i can only hear voices yell and scream in great and utter terror..Whats going on!!!???

"SOMEONE, ANYONE? HELP!! MY MOM, SHES STUCK UNDER A MARKET CART!! PLEASE ANYONE HELP MEEEEE!!!!!"

The girl is yelling at the top of her lungs calling for help..why does this sound so familiar?!

"NO!! Please!! Get away from her, SHE ISNT FOOD! PLEASE SPARE HER IM BEGGING YOU! MOMMY!!!!!" I hear a women scream "Get away daughter! Its okay ill be fine, JUST KEEP RUNNING!!"

The girl crys loudly almost as if shes being picked up herself, then, I hear a terrifying scream...Then....I hear the crunching of bones and guts being ripped apart, slowly it continues to crunch as if to make his victory taste savorful, i feel warm texture on my face...like, blood.

I look down to my hands to see them covered in thick, crimson shade, blood.

"AGGHHHH!! WHATS HAPPENING WHAT IS THIS?! I AM DREAMING OR IS THIS SOMEKIND OF TWISTED NIGHTMARE!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!"

I now yell trying to get the attention of anyone i feel my body in the real world shaking and turning back and forth, my body begins to feel warm and moisture covers me from head to toe.

I feel like I cant breath, trying to escape this realistic nightmare was like fighting for my life! All of a sudden I feel thick wet stuff dripping on my head, i look up to see a GIANT TITAN MOUTH!

"NO! THIS CANT BE HAPPENING, NOT IN A DREAM..NO I DONT DESERVE TO-"

I feel the teeth pick me up and soon feel my body falling into complete darkness...

falling and falling....falling...falling...

~~A/N~~

Hey fabulous person! Did you enjoy this chapter? What do you think the dream is about!? Hope you all are excited to read chapter 3 as i am suuuper excited to write it! Keep on reading ill try to write some tomorrow..new one will be officially posted probably by this coming week on thursday or something..yea i know kinda long but i do need to focus on homework and school so sorry if its late!!! Check back often though just incase i finish writng it early! ^__^ Happy Reading Baiii!!!~~

~~~Scout Member Kawaiipotat0_0taku Squad Levi~~