Welcome Back Mrs. Ackerman

~~Heyo everyone! I am back to slay another Titan, sorry for updating slow I wanted to put a lot of time in thinking this all through right to the very last line of my final chapter. By the title of this u can probably tell what will happen..hehe so go on ahead and start reading, watch my skillz in writing how this all went down. (Jk just read). P.S. I'm terribly sorry if I say "your" or anything like that, I have gotten in the habit of it since I've been writing "xreader" fics hehe, please forgive me. ._. ^__^ ~~kawaiipotato~~

~~Sakura's POV~~

"Halt!" I heard someone say from outside the carriage, I began to stretch and give a yawn. I assumed we arrived back at headquarters. The carriage slowly moved again then stopped by a nearby building, I get ready to exit as the door gently swings open, the bright rays of sun shine on me.

"Thank you." I say to the man who opened the door, he nods his head and I leave, heading towards the Survey Corps building. Having a weird feeling in my stomach I try to ignore it and head to his office, Levi's office.

He was probably worried for me so I should probably go to him first. I thought as I continued to walk through the strangely empty hallways. I came up to Levi's door that was slightly open, hearing two people talking I quietly listened in.

"AHHHH LEVIII!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR DOING THIIIIS I AM SOO HAPPPYYYY FOR YOUUU!!!" The voice sounded loud and energetic just like a certain someone, good old Hanji. Her loud voice was then followed by a quiet "would you shut up glasses, she could be outside any minute." And with that you gently pushed the door, seeing Levi and Hanji face you with shocked expressions.

-Sorry to interrupt! But feel free to play the song if you haven't already! If you don't want to its fine either way :D enjoy!-

"Sakura!!!! Long time no see dear, where have you been!?" Hanji imediatley said, hiding that fact that they were just talking about her. You give a cheery smile and take a glance at Levi who is facing the other way, staring at the ground. "I've been good, I was at my parents house which you all lastly thought of. I needed a small break from all the life saving, seeing my family did make me feel a lot better."

"That's great to hear, at least now your just time in time for-"

"Hanji, not now." Levi interrupted, I look at him confused what does he mean? I put the thought in the back of my head and start to talk ask about their conversation earlier.

"Oh I also wanted to mention what were you guys talking about earlier, I was about to enter but I heard the two of you talking and Hanji yelling in happiness. Something you want to tell me?" I said with an eager tone, the two looked again with a surprised expression. "Well? What is it?" Hanji glanced at Levi who looked back at her, she gave a slight nod then headed towards the door, giving me a light tap on the shoulder and a thumbs up. As the door closed Levi walked closer towards me until he was standing right in front of me. "...Levi?" Without responding he grabbed one of my hands and held it out.

After a short pause he began to speak, "Sakura, you mean so much to me, I hope you know." He said quietly looking at my brown eyes. With my heart racing I held my breath as he spoke his next words. "Sakura Kinishina, will you marry me?" I stood in shock and a tear escaped my eye.

I gasped with joy "Levi! Yes! Of course I will! You mean so much to me!" I hugged him tightly and gave him a loving kiss. I stared into his glossy grey hues as I spoke, tears still falling. "I love you Levi, you saved my life and stayed by my side always. I want you to be with me forever, for the rest of my life, we can grow our own future together." I said as we continued to hug.