You and I

~~Hey fabulous person! Im back to slay another titan (Chapter) so I hope you all like it! ^_^ This one may have some "moments" so be prepared!! btw im soooo sorry that the feels are short, I do try to make them feely but its hard cause im like "yeaaa omg so good" but then im like "nuuuu must wait longer!" And then i wait TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER! So im sorry!! But dont worry i wont hold back, you wanted romance WELL LETS GET THIS HEATED-ish hehehe...P.S. I absolutly loveee Levi so the vid up there I suggest watching ^\\\\^~~

~~Sakura's POV~~

As we approach the dining hall I see Eren and Sasha sitting by a window, I stop and soon relize that everyone is staring at us, was there something wrong? I look and see people whisper to one another, is there somekind of rumor?! I try to ignore it and line up for my food. Levi continues to stand beside me not talking at all, I decided to remind him about walking me to my room since I would really appreciate it.

"L-Levi?" I said stuttering, ugh whats wrong with me. "What is it brat?" He says back as I head to sit down, I knew we would split up by now and sit with our own company but I juat needed to know. "U-uh, will you sit with me?" I said, my face starting to feel again.

He looked at me and gave me a small nod, we then headed over to a table by the corner passing by Eren, Sasha and Armin which I said I would sit with, oops. We each took a seat sitting in beside each other, "What is it you were asking me?" Levi said then took a small sip of his Jasmine tea. "O-oh yea, I was going to ask if...your still going to walk me to my room?"

I sounded like a desprate child but what else could I have been like? I was stuttering all over my words and I embaressed myself in front of him. He looked up and thought for a moment, "Sure, I said I would didn't I?" He then shifted and looked back to me, giving direct contact which made me feel warm and red. "Okay, I was just wondering." Replying back looking down at my food. We ate our dinner and sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Hey levi? Who was in your squad before me?" I broke the silience asking a question that I hope he would answer. Levi put his tea down as he just about to drink it and stared off somewhere. "There was a girl about your age, she loved expeditions and going out of the walls. One mission we did was a high danger one, and yet the brat didn't care, she was excited to kill the dam titans and see their expressions. During the mission, we got surrounded, it seemed like over 50 of them were all coming to us, we tried our best to get them but they all kept coming back.

I was calling a fallback when the girl did the most stupidist thing, she used the rest of her gas to kill them so we could escape. It was getting to the end when- SMASH." Levi made a sound with his spoon hitting againist the plate, "She was grabbed, instantly knocking the wind out of her, she was held high above the titan and dropped in just a like a dead corpse hanging. The rest of us made it out only losing her one life, her one idiotic idea ended her life."

Levi sounded upset and yet sad, as if he cared. "Oh...sorry to bring it up" I said, feeling bad that I just asked Heichou to explain how a person died. We sat in silence again, the room becoming more and more empty and the night being later and later. Eventually after what only seemed to be a few minutes, the room was completly empty and it was the two of us.

"H-heichou? We should go now." I said slightly yawning, Levi blinked and pushed out his chair, he began to walk out and I followed him behind. Since our squad rooms were far, the walked seemed like it would be awhile. I decided to talk to Levi and try to move on from our conversation earlier. "So.." I said trying to go somewhere with it. "He turned to me and gave me a confused look. "I dont know, I just feel like its so quiet dont you?"

He looked back at the ground and gave a quiet sigh, "Yea, It is 12:00am so I wouldn't expect much disturbence at this hour." I almost laughed in embarressment of myself, Ugh! Sakura you idiot obviously its quiet, its not like theres a party going on! I followed Levi and looked at the ground as we continued to walk.

~~Levi's POV~~

Why did I agree to this? This is so awkward, having to walk a cadet to her room cause shes afraid, if I didn't catch her earlier I wouldnt be so awkward around her! The only time I have ever blushed that much was when I was with her, I dont even remember blushing at anything else before like that. Man, this is so wierd...I actually told a new cadet about the old one, why? It felt like if I didn't, she would get mad at me or something.

But she is never mad, not at me that is..am I being too easy on her? I guess I feel bad thats all, I had the same thing she did before so I understand, but maybe I should just talk to her and get her to tell me more about her dream...I look up and stare at her, she seemed to be doing the same thing as me until she notices me staring and glances back. I see the slightest light pink in her cheecks and decide to talk to her anyways taking the risk of turning pink just like her.

"I knew what you meant, I was just in thought so I didn't answer correctly." She smiles and said it was okay "I guess where both tired, training was kinda tiring." I remember it and then think about when I caught her, I automatically feel warmness on my face and stare back the ground not making eye contact. "Yea, true. You need to remember to keep your balance, I dont want have to keep on catching you."

I laughed a little trying to make her fall seem not so embarassing to her. Sakura laughs too and we give each other small smiles. I never smile, and my cheecks feel like I have a fever! Ugh, I cant take this wierd feelings right now, I think were almost there. "Hey, Levi?" Shes asks me yet again another question, I dont really care though at least shes happy and not afraid.

"What is it brat?" She lifts her head up and looks towards me, "I know you only said until I got over fears of walking alone but-" She stopped in the middle, her face was turning into a bright red, she covered her face noticing that is was really really red, I chuckled quietly looking at her cute face made me smile more.

She then mumbles the rest of her sentence, "But, I really enjoyed this walk and I would like it if we were to walk every night...I'm actually having fun besides embarassing myself half the time." We arrive at her door, her face was still covered and pink. I walk up to her and reach out my hands to her arms, unblocking her blush filled face. She looked at me, her face close to mine as mine was to hers. I stared deep into her shining brown eyes and gave a smile, "I enjoyed this too, we can walk anytime you want im free after dinner anyways."

I let go of my grip on her hands, her eyes blinked and she stood still. After a few moments she nodded and went up to her door, "Good night Heichou, see you tomorrow at noon." she opened the door and dashed inside, I began to walk a few more doors past hers until I reached my room.

I landed on my bed, my face felt really warm, I got up again to change and then went back on my bed. As I slowly drifted off to sleep I thought about my day, I thought about my conversations with Sakura. Finally, my last thoughts before I fell asleep was about Sakura and I, just the two of us, laughing and smiling.

~~Hey again! WOW SUGOI didn't you think? I told you there would be some feels in this :) I hoped you all like this chapter! Leave a comment and like if you want, the next chapter will come soon just wait :) I'm not sure what you think of this one so I did try my best to make it "feely" but like I said im only 13 so I did try! Please nothing rude if commenting Arigato! Also, I CANT BELIEVE I MANAGED TO KILL 2 TITANS IN ONE SHOT (finishing two chapters in one day) LIKE WOW AND FINISH MY HOMEWORK ASWELL SUUUGOIIIII!!!! ^__^ for me that is lol :) :D

Scout Member: kawaiipotat0_0taku Squad: Heichou Levi~~