Resulting In..

HEADS SUPER IMPORTANT!! I have changed the plot line!!! I wasnt feeling the whole prostetic leg idea so I changed it so her bones were crushed so she was badly injured, pleaseeeee keep that in mind! I also changed my former storys so they make sense for the plot change, hope this didnt mess people up im really sorry! Anyways just now think that way instead of my old plot line, arigato!!

~~Hey fabulous person! Im back to slay another titan ^__^ hope you enjoy this chapter, be aware for the feels among you! Also for the video i suggest playing it AFTER the authors note, arigato! Happy Reading!~~ ~~kawaiipotat0_0taku~~

~~Levi's POV~~

I walked into the infirmary, I didnt need an invite. I saw the nurses still crowd around Sakura who was on the bed, I came in between them and got a clear view of her. There was a table with extra bandages and some towels. "Sir, do you see something wrong?" One nurse says to me, I look at her and shes looks scared. "No, its fine. Will she be alright?" I replied back, the nurse nodded her head in agreement. "She will be awake in a couple of hours, I guess you were right, she did have hope." My heart felt like it lifted slighly, what she said was true but I never had dout to begin with. I nodded to the nurse and she went away, everyone followed and I sat beside Sakura alone. I grabbed her hand making myself feel comfortable and relaxed. I sat and stared at her, her hair was clean and shined a beautiful golden brown. I smiled, my happiness would stay with me and I will do everything to keep it that way. "I could finally live right again" I said quietly, I exhaled a sigh of relief.

I sat with Sakura for an hour, I needed to eat but I didn't want to leave. I forced myself to get up and move, my hand gently slipped away from Sakura's. I walked out giving one quick glance at her, giving me an idea. I quickly rushed over to the dining hall, as I entered, a dozen eyes looked up and stared me down. I stared straight back which made them look back to their food, I then moved along and grabbed some bread. I grabbed the two best loafs I could find and some Jasmine tea. I didnt bother to sit down, I walked out and back to the infirmary. I sat down in my usual spot beside Sakura, placing her food on a side table. I quietly sipped my tea and took small bites from my bread, I waited for a sign of awakening.

.....

My bread was about finished and my tea was almost cold. I took my last bites then put my plate down, continuing to drink my cold tea. I feel like Sakura will never wake up, but I continued to wait. At times I went to get her fresh tea, still there were no movements. Come on, its been long enough. Please just give me a sign your there. I thought to myself, if she saw me would her expression be shocked or happy?

I start to get tired, my eyes slowly begin to close. I try to force myself to stay awake but my force gets weaker and weaker. No..I..must stay awake. I rest my head on Sakura's hand and suddenly drift off to sleep.

~~Sakura's POV (AT LAST!!)~~

I awake, I felt like I've been asleep for ages. My body feels weak, like there was nothing supporting me. I turn to my side, a sharp pain hits my neck but I manage to keep it turned. My eyes suddenly widen to see.. "Levi?" My voice was scratchy and quiet, my throat hurt. I look by his head, he was asleep on my hand which gave me a warm feeling inside. I gently move it away and look at it, it was covered in bandages. I move it back down and rest it on Levi's head, I begin to lightly stroke his soft, black hair. Did he put all this trouble just for my life, but why would he? I look up from Levi and see a plate with bread on it, looking at it made me realize how hungry I was. I lift my hand from his head and try to reach for the plate, my hand gives my a pulling pain from my reaching to far. It starts to hurt from my hand to my arm, I instanly pull away giving up on getting the food. "I guess I'll wait for Levi to wake up." I said softly to myself, I looked back to Levi who was still fast asleep. He looked like he hadnt slept well in ages, could it be because of me? Questions fill my head, why was Levi so protective for me? My eyes begin to feel heavy and my mind starts to drift back asleep. My last few thoughts were of Levi, I missed him so much and seeing him made me feel happy, a feeling I havent felt in so long. I closed my eyes and turned slowly on my back, my hand still rested on Levi's head.

~~Hey again! WOOOW SAKURA IS BACK!!! ^__^ lul I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter and again suuuuper sorry for the plot change! New chapter coming soon, leave a like or a comment if you would like. Please nothing rude and sorry for my spelling mistakes I dont really read over everything..heheh ;) Bai for now!!~~ ~~Scout Member: kawaiipotat0_0taku~~ ~~Squad Leader: Heichou Levi~~