Falling For you

~~Hey fabulous person! Im back to slay another Titan, hope you enjoyed the last chapter. Happy reading!~ ~kawaiipotat0_0taku~~

~~Sakura's POV The next day~~

I awake from the bed, I still wasn't moved to my room which I missed dearly. I turn to my side slowly, trying to not feel the pain. I look and notice that there isnt any food on the side table, Levi is also nowhere to be seen. "Well, I guess im going to have to move and get up, that is if I can." I say to no one in particular, I then make a small attempt to sit up.

Suddenly, I feel a sharp pain go up my back I am instanly brought back down. Well, I obviously cant do this alone, I need someones help. I say to myself, I try to call out for someone but my voice is to weak to yell. I start to give up until finally I hear someone walk in, Levi. Ah! Levi, what do I do now..Please everything go smoothly I thought to myself, feeling a great measure of uncomfortable, warm feelings.

He looks at me with surprised eyes, I try to look somewhere else but it was to tempting to look back. "U-uh, hi" I say, forcing myself to look away. "Morning" He replied, his voice sounded calm but nervous. I give a quick glance, I see him leaning on a wall drinking some tea as always. The nurse did say I needed to try to walk, and today im feeling a bit better to try...Should I ask him? I make up my mind and begin to speak, my mouth opens but nothing comes out.

"Is their something you need?" He said as I sat there, my mouth hung slightly open. I finally snap back, and begin to turn a faded red. "O-oh yea, the nurse said I need to try and walk. I-I feel a bit better today, do you think you could h-help me?" I mumbled, stuttering from embarasment. He looked up from his tea and stared at me, I began to look down at my bandaged hands letting my hair cover my blushed face. "U-uh, sure." He said shakily, I could tell he to was nervous.

Levi walked over to me and put his hands out in front of me, gesturing to take them. I slowly reach out, my body felt warm. He grabs my hands and slowly pulls me up, his face went a solid pink. As I managed to get into a sitting position I felt no pain, only the warm fluffy feelings inside. Okay, I'm so close now, all I need to do is stand. I say in a thought as Levi then shifts me, making my feet dangle to the side. He then pulls and lifts me up carefully trying not to cause any pain, which I felt none of. My feet touch the ground, I'm finally standing.

"Finally," I said with a sigh of relief. Levi gives a small smile, making his face brighten. I take a deep breath, I start to move my leg forward in an attempt of taking a step. My leg moves forward smoothly as I try to now move the other one, sigh "I did it!" I say to Levi giving him a big smile, he looked back , his eyes sparkled with the expression of happiness. I begin to make my way to the door, one step at a time. As Levi opened the tent door, I felt the cool breeze brush againist me, at last I was outside. I could feel the sun touch my pale skin, my hair shined it's golden-brown colours.

"Shall we?" Levi said, looking at me. I nodded and we continued to walk carefully side by side, we reached the courtyard, it was empty and quiet. "Do you still want to walk around?" Levi asked me, I nodded again. We began to walk around the courtyard, I could feel heart race.

~~Levi's POV~~

It's so quiet and to make things worse I have nothing to say. I thought to mysef as we walked in silence, I try to figure out how I can bring up a conversation. Finally an idea comes to me, as I am about to speak I hear a noise and quickly look. "Agh!" I see Sakura on the ground I go in complete shock. "A-are you okay?!" I say to her as I lend out my hand, she looks up and trys to reach for it. She brings her hand back as it begins to ache in pain, I quickly kneel down to help her.

"I-I dont think I can stand now, that fall really hurt." She said as her face turned red, Oh god, now things had to get worse. "Here," I reply back, my face begins to feel warm. I start to pick her up, I gently grab her legs and put her arm around me, I carry her in my arms. Her faced kept the bright glow of red as I carried her back to the infirmary. "A-actually, can you put me in my room, I do miss resting there." Sakura said with a nervous expression, I nod and make my way inside to the rooms area.

I carried her in silence yet again, I walked slow making the time pass by. Sakura rested her head on my shoulder and drifted off to sleep, her face looked peaceful and relaxed. I made it to her room and opened the door with my hand holding her up. I walked in, it felt so cold and empty, no one has been in here since I last did. With the way she is now, I dont think she'll be okay be herself. I'll go somewhere else. I didnt drop her off just yet, she needed a warm place to rest, somewhere where I'll be.

I continued to walk slow until I finally reached my room. I opened my door, and closed it quickly behind me, I lay Sakura gently on my bed. I put her on her side towards the wall, then covered her in the blankets making it as comfortable as it can be. There, much better than being alone in her own room, at least now I can watch over her. I sat on the desk chair and stared at her, she didnt move and there was no sound, she finally stopped having those nightmares.

.....

I stayed with her in my room, it was getting closer to dinner time and she still didnt wake up. I decided to get some food for Sakura and I, leaving her for a brief second. I go to the dining hall and see Sasha sitting by a window. "Hello cadet," I say to her, she looks up from her plate and smiles. "Hey Heichou, how's Sakura?" She replied with a question, I look at her with a content look. "She's really good, just resting right now." "Im glad to hear that!" Sasha said with a bigger smile, she then waves and continues to eat her food. I wave back and sneak into the kitchen, I managed to get in without being noticed.

I grab some bread loafs and Jasmine tea then quickly head out. As I exit, I see Erwin, I stop in my tracks. He looks at me suspiciously, I stare back in an annoyed look. He then nods and gives a smirk, I quickly pass by him and head out. I walk to my room with a fast pace walk, then open my door quickly once I arrived. I placed Sakura's food on my beds side table and sat down to eat mine. She was still fast asleep so I ate alone, finishing my food quickly. I drank my tea and began to look at her again wondering how long she will be asleep. If she falls asleep here, where do I sleep? I guess the floor isnt that bad, right?

....

It gets late in the night, my eyes start to feel heavy. I grab a spare blanket from my closet and spread it out on the floor making myself a bed like surface. I then grab another blanket, a thinner one and place it on top as my covers. I look and see if Sakura was fully asleep then change into my sleeping clothes, I then turn my lights down. I give one last glance at Sakura, making sure shes alright. I then walk over and come near her face, giving her a small, gentle kiss on her cheeck. I smile then get into my floor made bed, I started to think about yesterday, the words she mouthed were stuck in my head. Good night Sakura, see you tomorrow...I love you too. That was my last thought as I closed my eyes and went straight to sleep.

~~Hey again! Wow..so many feels xD Levi carrying Sakura though...^__^ Hoped you enjoyed this chapter! New one coming soon, leave a like or a comment if you want. Bai for now!~~ ~~Scout Member: kawaiipotat0_0taku~~ ~~Squad Leader: Heichou Levi~~