Promise

~~Hey fabulous person! Im back to slay another Titan, hope you liked the last chapter although it was a bit short. So far, how do you like the story? Leave a comment if you want (nothing so rude, im only 13 I TRIED) If there are any grammatical errors, gomen I dont really check my work so try to ignore them ^__^ Anyways Happy Reading!~~kawaiipotat0_0taku~~

~~Levi's POV~~

It's been a long night and Sakura just fell asleep, I guess im sleeping on the floor again. I look to Sakura who was sitting in a chair, her face was relaxed, she was asleep. I make up my bed and put the covers to the side, I then carry Sakura over to the bed, gently placing her and then tucked her in. I walked over to my closet and set up my bed pulling out blankets and a pillow, I glanced back to Sakura making sure she was asleep then changed into my sleeping clothes. I shut the lights off and blew out the candle that was on my desk, at last I got into bed feeling the warmth from the blankets. I lay on my side and began to think, I hope she gets better soon, for the sake of everyone. My eyes start to close and my thoughts drift away,  I take a last look at Sakura then shut my eyes fully.

~~Sakura's POV~~

I hear a faint noise, like the creaking of the room door. I open my eyes and give a strech, I sit up and begin to rub my eyes. I see the tip of a dark green cloak as the door fully closes, it must have been Levi going to get something.

I give one last big strech then shift my body to the edge of the bed, I get up with no problems which gave me a feeling a relief. Suddenly, Levi comes back inside and looks to me surprised.

"Your up? I didnt bring any food, I thought we could go and get it." He said to me, I smiled and nodded then got off the bed and headed out of the room, Levi followed behind.

We walked side by side, I was able to walk slowly with help of Levi's hand holding my balance. We finally arrived at the dining hall, I saw Sasha and Eren sitting by a window, I gave them a smile and waved.

They looked at me shocked then stood up to greet me, Levi motioned to go to them while he went to get some food. "Sakura!!!!" Sasha says with tons of energy, like always. "Hey, I'm finally back!" I said to her, Sasha gave a huge smile.

"Hey Sakura, its been so long, how are you feeling?" Eren then spoke, hiis tone was full of concern but he still smiled with joy. "Im doing fine thanks, I feel like I havent seen you both in forever." They looked at me, their faces showed a bit of sadness, "well, its been about a month so we know your feeling," Sasha said with a relaxing tone.

"Its okay, thanks to Levi I have actually had a less lonely time." Eren and Sasha's eyes widened, they then looked at each other and gave smirks. "I see," Eren said with a small smile, Sasha then chuckled and look straight at me making me remember the time when we were sparring in the courtyard.

Great, I can already feel myself getting warmer than usual I thought to myself.

"Haha, this is so adorable dont you think?" Sasha asked Eren in a sarcastic tone, they both chuckled louder while my blushed face got worse.

I look over to where Levi had gone to, I didnt see him so I decided to sit with Sasha and Eren.

"Soooooo, DID YOU GUYS KISS ALREADY!?!?" Sasha practically yelled just like in the courtyard, my face went in complete shocknas the two both looked at me with eager eyes waiting to hear my answer.

"S-shut up, why do you care? I-it's not like it m-makes a diffrence, I mean-" "SO YOU DID!??!" Sasha inturrupted me. "N-no, I mean...Maybe.." They both looked at me with surprised expressions, my face was now completely flushed with pink.

"W-what does it matter to you anyways?" I finally broke the silence.

"It matters because now Corporal has someone to look out for, someone he deeply cares for! This time, he will think he has a purpose for fighting, he's doing all this for you and he will do anything to make sure you are safe." Sasha said in a much calmer tone, she then looked up to me and smiled.

"Hey, theres nothing to be shy about. We are both happy for you and if you ever need us we are here for you." Eren spoke, he then looked besids me.

I turned to see what he was looking at, it was Levi who was just approaching our table. We all tried to act natural and I began to cover my blushed face with strands of hair.

"Here you are, theu didnt have any soup but I tried to get a good bread loaf. I'll be in my room if you need me, you three can catch up for a bit."

Levi then walks away, I quickly tried to think of something nice to say for my appreciation. "Hey levi, thanks for everything, I appreciate it!" I gave him a smile and in return, he blushed.

He continues to walk away and soon dissapears into the hallway. "Did you see that Jäger?! Corporal blushed, we finally see the ship cannon!!" Sasha speaks, I look at her in utter confusion, what did she mean?

"Heheh, sorry Sakura but Eren and I totally put you and Levi together while you were away. For the longest time he would never leave your side, we thought it was adorable so we "shipped" you. Right now, from the looks of it IT HAS TOTALLY CANNONED!!" She then laughs and Eren suddenly chimes in, "haha I know, dont be ashamed, we think you two look cute together."

He says with a smile. I start to chuckle lightly. They are right, who knew the corporal would fall in love with me.

~~~

The day moved on and it soon became lunch and eventually it was dinner. My whole day was spent with my friends, I did feel a little lonely, I was so used to Levi's sweet company.

I decided to call it a night and find Levi, it was late and my body felt weak. "I should go, im feeling tired. Good nigjt guys, see you when I can!" I wave to Sasha and Eren then slowly push my chair back, exiting to the hallway.

I walked slow, with each step I felt my body getting weaker and my eyes feeling heavy, I stayed up for an entire day with no rest than earlier this morning. I finally see someone, it was Levi. "Oh hey," I try to speak with energy. "Hey, you going to sleep?" He replied. I nodded, Levi then came over, he stood in front of me and held out his hand.

I grabbed ahold, the warm feeling in my cheecks glowed. We continued to walk, I came in closer to him, he then put his arm around me gently covering me with his cloak. The warmth of him gave me a sweet feeling inside. Moments later, we reach my room.

I turn and look to my door, as I reached for the handle Levi grabbed my wrist. "Wait," he paused, "Although you are safe here, I dont want to have to lose you from my sight again. When you first left me, I felt like I didnt have a reason to live or even fight. Please Sakura, will you stay with me? You can stay in my room, sleeping on the floor isnt so bad for me, I dont mind." My eyes widened, I pull away from the handle and turn to face him.

I look up at his shiny eyes, they sparkled in mine. I take a small step forward and hug him tightly, his cloak completely covers my entire waste and up as he hugs me back. I feel his hand touch my hair, he begans to gently stroke it. "I never knew I had a purpose to live..That is..Until I met you, someone who cares. I wont leave you, promise." I whisper to Levi, he starts to hug me tighter, I do the same.

Finally, we brake apart. Levi looks back and puts his hand on my shoulders, he starts to lean in and gently kisses my forehead. He smiles and I smile back. Hand in hand, we walk to Levi's room with flushed faces.

~~Moshi Moshi scouts!!! Heres another chapter with some feels in it :) I dont have school on friday (YUUUSHHHHH) so I will be writing more, for now I hope you enjoyed this and thanks sooo much for 686 reads! Bai for now, happy reading!~~ Scout Member: kawaiipotat0_0taku~~ ~~Squad leader: Heichou Levi~~