Thinking Of You

~~HEADS UP! If you want the moment to last longer and better I suggest playing the video once you get to Levi's POV. Arigato!~~

~~Hey fabulous person! Im back after sooooo long (sorry) to slay another Titan, this chapter has been skipped to the few days so keep it in mind! (will say anyways) I hope you're ready for the feels, their coming back! Happy reading!~~ ~~kawaiipotat0_0taku~~

~~Eren's POV~~

Its been about two days since my fall, my time of rest was now over. I get help of nurse then make my way out of the tent, only looking behind me for a quick second to see Sakura still silently asleep. I look back ahead and go to meet up with Armin. My eyes widen to see him standing beside Mikasa, I was happy to finally see them after lying in bed for two days.

"Hey guys, did I miss any important training?" I asked, I need to make sure I get back on track or else Levi might kick my ass for being slow and behind. They shook their heads, I guess Levi is taking longer breaks for training. We start to make our way to the dining hall to continue our conversation.

As we enter the dining hall, I see sasha and we start to walk over to her. "Hey! Looks whos up and awake!" Sasha said as she saw me, she laughed a little and motioned us to sit with her. We sat down and ate breakfast silently until I broke it with a question. "So Sasha, since you seem to be a bit closer with Levi how is he?" Her faced looked shocked, I dont why im asking but I was curious. "Well I cant really say, but I will tell you one thing. Levi cares for Sakura, and not just as a squad member."

All our eyes had a surprised expression, we huddled closer to hear more. "He was the one to save her when the accident happened, he thinks it's all his fault she might die but I tell him it's not. He actually went to see her earlier today while you were sleeping, I watched from behind a box and WOW IT'S SO CUTE!!!" She practically yelled at the end, tipical Sasha. I couldnt believe what I heard, Corporal actually has feelings?! "But why would Levi think it's all his fault? Did he tell you that?" She looked at me in disbelief, now im just really curious. "I-I said too much! Heichou would kill me if he found out I told you about him. Please dont tell anyone, I trust you guys!' We looked at each other and nodded then gave her a smile.

"It's okay Sash, Your secrect- or Levi's secrect is safe with us." We laughed slightly at the fact that we now know about Levi's feelings.

~~Levi's POV~~

Today is the day were we finally see Sakura awake, I've been waiting patiently but now I feel like if anything goes wrong I will never have any feelings again. After I finished my breakfast, I went straight to the infirmary to see Sakura.

As I entered I saw her still lying down sleeping peacfully. She looked the same, I didnt see any signs of paleness, I went to touch her hand and it seemed warm. My face went in shock, Sakura feels warm. Ever since that day she has always felt cold, like an icy death cold, I smiled to myself,

maybe she will be alright after all ...maybe it wasnt all my fault. I began to realize that she could have a bigger chance to live.

After a few mintues of looking after her, I went outside and called a nurse. The nurse entered with some medic supplies, probably some first aid equitment and some extra bandages. She opened the crate of supplies, just as I thought, it was.

I felt a rush of fear go through me, what if this all turns out wrong? What will become of me? Terrifying questions fill my head, the nurse approaches Sakura and I am instantly shoved out, I was about to yell at them but they were doing the right thing so I left them be. I waited outside as I heard all sorts of commands coming from inside, my heart started pounding, I could hear the blood pump through my ears.

I decided to take a walk and think about other things for I couldnt take all this pressure and talk from inside. I walked along to the training shed, I was about to do something not even I was allowed to do. I opened the shed with a loud creek of the door and went inside to grab some 3D Manouver gear. After, I came out and quickly strapped it on, I had a feeling of excitment as I shot the gear and started to head up the stone wall.

The breeze made my black hair sway and the glisening sun made it shine, I felt free like I could do anything. I reached the top of the wall and shot my gear back in making me jerk and free fall through the air. I then shot the gear out and it hooked onto the top of the wall pulling me down with force. I managed to land on my feet, the gear just took in the last bit of wire. The wind continued to brush againist me and my hair went out of my face, showing my eyes as they sparkeld.

I looked down from the wall, there I saw many buildings, most of were destroyed but some remained in one piece. My eyes began to darken as I saw a large figure approaching a house, it was a Titan. I stood there watching as it looked around for a living soul to feed on, I was tempted by my anger to kill it but it was to risky, after all I wasnt supposed to do this anyways. I looked on more and saw some Titans near another demolished house, this time my anger grew bigger. These stupid Titans, they've kill my squad, they destroyed my life, they hurt Sakura!

My eyes start to form tears, my defense of being strong has weakened. I was helpless, there was nothing I could for any of their deaths, and yet, I blame them all on me. My thoughts scared me, they were true and I could never forgive myself for any of them.

A tear lightly rolled down my cheeck, I've grown so weak, what is there to live for? My ideas of giving up were so close to coming true, I wanted to jump and let no one catch me. Just then, as my mind was made up, I remembered the only thing that kept me going in this world, Sakura. I go back from awhile ago when I caught her and she almost fell during training, our eyes met and it made me smile.

Also the time when she sat and ate with me, I felt like someone cared and they werent afraid. I became more relaxed, I didnt feel like it was all over. I stepped back from the edge and looked up, I can do this, I will continue to fight and make sure Sakura is saved. I felt determined as I then made my way down the wall, free falling until the last second.

Once I touched the ground, I stumbled slightly, my strength was still being picked up. I put the gear away and headed back to the infirmary, the sun began to set as I walked along, it shone on my back and made my shadow dark and large. I was reaching the infirmary, my heart started to pound again but this time harder. Please, Sakura still be there, I need you..I...love you.

~~Hey again! Wow...well? Lul I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter! Im terribly sorry for not posting in so long, like I said im making another fanfic so sorry if I delay some of them. Ill start to write the next chapter tomorrow so enjpy this for now baii!!~~ ~~Scout Member: kawaiipotat0_0taku~~ ~~Squad Leader: Heichou Levi~~