Daydreams and Nightmares

Hey fabulous person! It's me again im up for another epic and animezing read! I hope you like the story so far..soon things will be on fire!! (as in romance ways XD) P.S. the songs/pictures i put are sometimes random so dont mind them..i might usually post vids unless i have a really nice photo to share :) anyways! Happy Reading! Leave a comment if you would like ^--^ (nothing hurtful im only 13 so i tried my best!) Btw i love K-Pop so dont mind the so gs XD and i couldnt find the music vid for this one so the lyrics are just there XD

~~Levi's POV~~ (In the outside world not the dream)

I walked along the hallway, passing by each and every room of my squad members when one of them stood out to me. I walk up to the door and press my ear againist it, I heard murmers of voices coming through it, every now and then as i kept listening it almost sounded like small screams and crying.

I decided to open the door and check if everything was okay, I wouldnt want anyone to be sick on their first day of work. I open the door with a small creak and quickly step inside, I look around and soon begin to relize its Sakura's room and there on the bed, twisting and turning, her blankets scattered everywhere was her. She didnt look like she was having such a pleasent dream, I stood there for a moment observing her moments and sound.

........

After a few moments, it sounded like a small wimpere of pain, almost like she was dying...Soon her facial exspression changed into a suffering look like she was being held tightly. Her face began to sweat even more than it already was and now, tears, they come down her face as if it was a natural response, I qucikly come up to her and shake her.

"Hey! Sakura, it's alright! Its just a dream don't worry just wake up and you'll be okay." She opens her eyes and quickly sits up hitting me a little in the face. Her face was sweaty and she had tears on her face, "A-are you okay?" I asked slightly in shock of what just happened. She turns to me, her eyes fully open making the brown in them glitter. Then, her cheecks goes all complete pink and quickly covers it with a pillow.

"O-oh u-uh..Corporal i-is there s-something wrong?" With her face still stuffed in the pillow, she began to get all pink in her whole face rather than just her cheecks. "Are you okay? Do you want something to drink?" I replied back, It's like she doesn't know what just happened?! "Why do you ask? Is there something wrong? Look, if this is about last night im sorry, I was only trying to let you loosen up a little and have some fun."

She looked back and I give her a confused face, "Are you telling me, you have no idea what you were dreaming about!? You were panicking and crying, how could you not remember!?" Sakura lifts her head from out of the pillow and touches her face, she give a shocking sigh and wipes them off instantly. She turns her body towards me and leans againist the wall, the get her blanket and covers herself. "Not again, I thought It would go away by now."

She said what seemed to be to herself and I just stare in silence until I finally ask, "What do you mean? Is there something you want to tell me?" Sakura looks at me with tired, watery eyes. "It's a long story, you sure you want to know?" I quickly think back to my work but then I decide that this is more important than anything. "Go on, I'll just skip breakfast." She looked surprised that i actually cared about this and continue to explain her story.

~~Sakura's POV~~

Well, when I first came here I always had nightmares of the exact same thing, it kept on replaying in my dream over and over. Eventually it became so real that even the screams sounded like they were beside me. I look up and see Levi staring directly into my eyes, it made me blush because he was so close to me it felt so awkward. "And?" He said curiously, I then continued my story.

Theres this one part in my dream t-that k-keeps on going, I dont remember where its from but it sounded so familiar. I couldn't see anything though, all around me was white, there was only voices like pleads for help and screams. I sat there for a mintue hearing voices, crys, pleads, screams and roars, then i felt a light tap on my shoulder and filnched which almost made me hit Levi. "O-oh! Im so sorry Heichou!! I got carried away in thought!"

I looked at him, his face covered by his arms blocking the hit. He then unblocks and surprisingly doesn't look mad, he looked concerned. Does he care about my dream that much? Maybe hes afraid of me..opposite opinion, so strange... "Heichou? Are you okay?" Now Im the concerned one. "Yes, don't worry about me just continue your story."

I did what he said and continued. "Where was I? Oh yes, well theres the one part like I said that is repetitve, I don't know what is it though all I could hear was a little girl telling her mom to come and get out of somewhere, then she starts yelling and the mom is screaming at her "RUN! RUN!" Then...crunch..crunch...crunch.

We both sit in silence, I looked at him and he looked at me, are eyes locked together. I could see my Brown eyes shining in his Black ones, I thought he was probably lost in thought with the story so I gently touch his hand getting his automatic attention. "Hm? O-oh yes pardon me, I was thinking about all this." Now I begin to stare again, and I see what looks like to be...HEICHOU BLUSHING!!??? Is this really possible!? "Are you done your story?" He asks, his blush wearing down a little.

"Yea..thats all I remember, if I remember anything else I'll come find you." I said calmly. Levi looked at me and nodded "Were doing some training excersises, if your up to it you can join us. Theres probably no breakfast left but go there anyways, we meet in the courtyard at noon." He says and quickly turns to leave

. "W-wait!" I said feeling embaressed of this whole situation, Levi stops as he reaches the doorknob, "I uh, just wanted to thank you for checking up in here, it really saved me." I said nervously and gave a small smile, Levi turns his head towards me and laughs a little.

"It's okay, I had the same thing aswell, eventually they just disapeared and I never got them again. If your afraid, I'll walk with you to your room after dinner until you feel comfortable walking alone again." I then started to blush and began to nod, agreeing to his plan.

He closed the door and I quickly got up and changed into my new uniform. As I finished, I checked my hair making a straight part in the middle of it, the last thing i did was I walked over to one of my drawers and pulled out a dark green silky cloak and put it on. I am now an Official Member of the Wings of Freedom. I closed my door and headed to the dining hall.

Hey again! OOOO DAT DREAM DHOOOOOO ^-^ hoped you liked the chapter and i know its slowww just chill at least you got some sentimental moments like THEIR EYES! hahah, anywas the next chapter will be posted next week sorry scouts! I'm really busy with school and HW so ill try me best! ^---^ Hoped you enjoyed, like and comment HAPPY READING! :)