Sweet Moment Of Happiness

~~Hey fabulous person! Im back to slay another Titan. Once again this chapter will have MEGA ULTIMATEish feels so be prepared xD :) Hope you enjoyed reading this fanfic so far, as I did enjoy writing it :) Happy Reading!~~ ~~kawaiipotat0_0taku~~

~~Levi's POV~~

I quickly open my eyes, I realize I fell asleep! I feel a light weight resting on my head, I slowly lift my head up to see what the weight was. My tired eyes fully opened as I saw it was Sakura's hand resting on me, she was awake?! I give a small smile of relief. I sit up fully and yawn, for once I slept well. Maybe if I do something she will wake up, I'll get her breakfast. I get up and off the chair quietly, trying to not make much noise. I walk out and go to the dining hall, it's still pretty early so I dont expect much people there.

I walk in, it was quiet and peaceful. I go to the back of the kitchen and grabbed a loaf of bread for myself and some soup for Sakura, luckily no one was there to notice. I then headed out, grabbing two tea cups filled with Jasmine tea, my favorite. As I walked back in I set Sakura's food on the side table and sat down. I waited a few minutes, drinking my tea. Suddenly, I see her eyes slowly open. I put my tea down and stared at her, she was finally awake. "L-Levi..?" She said, her voice still sounded weak. "Y-yes, your finally back," I say surprised to finally hear her voice. She begins to gain more conciousness. She looks down then at me, she gives a small smile, at last her smile has returned. I look at her, I couldnt help myself to not stare, I missed her terribly and the only thing I could do was stare. "Is that for me?" She asks, breaking my gaze. I look to where she was looking, it was the bowl of soup I got her. I nodded my head and handed her the bowl, she tried to lift it but instantly went in pain, I had a saddened look but then got an idea. "Here, just stay there I'll give you the soup." Her face goes in shock and turns lightly pink, so does mine.

I grabbed the spoon and took little spoonfulls of soup, blowing it cool and then putting it to her mouth.

~~Sakura's POV~~

I took another spoonful of the soup, I could feel my cheecks get warm. I appreciated his help, I dont know what I could have done without him. "U-uh, I dont think I can lift my teacup..could you help me?" I asked him, my face becoming more and more pink. He nodded and reached for the teacup, he then blew on it and held it to my mouth, he tilted it slightly, letting me sip the warm sweet liquid. "Thank you, I appreciate your help," I said trying to give straight eye contact, he looked back at me, the pink in his cheecks glowed.

....

After I finished eating, Levi went to put the plates away, I sat leaning back againist my bed. It feels so nice to have someone who cares, I cant believe he went through all the trouble just for me..am I really that important to him? A few minutes later, Levi comes back and sits down beside me. "How are you feeling?" He asked me, with full concern. "Im okay I guess. But can I ask you something?" I say, I didnt wait for a answer as I continued to talk, "Did you go through all the trouble and restless nights...because you thought I was going to die?"

His shiny black eyes looked to me, I looked back. Our eyes made contact again, this time we felt the same way. We both glowed the same cherry pink, but kept our stare. His eyes began to sparkle with a relived and concerned look, I felt myself being drawn closer, the pain didnt hurt when I moved. We were then closer than ever, I could feel him breath right on me. Our noses almost touched and my heart started to race, ..What do I do? Should I let it continue, after all I do love him..I closed my eyes and leaned in, our lips touched and I felt a warm sensation inside of me. I shift my body and reach for his shoulder, suddenly a sharp pain shoots up my back. "Agh!" I quickly pull away, the warm feeling slowly disolving "are you alright?!" He said as he reaches for my hands. "Y-yea," I looked up to him, our eyes met and we stared for a few more seconds.

We both had that stare that we felt the same way for each other, I was speechless, I could only mouth the simple soft words of "I love you." His eyes widened, he knew what I meant, I knew he felt the same way. "Y-you s-should probabl-ly get some rest." Levi said finally breaking the silence. "Y-yea," I reply back looking down at my hands which were being held by him. Our faces were flushed with the colour of cherry pink, Levi got up and I felt his hands slip away from me. He then headed out, closing the tent door behind him.

I lay back down and thought about what just happened.

Did he..actually kiss me? His lips felt warm, they had a nice sensation that went throughout my whole body. It felt..nice, I tried to get closer but my injury had to get in the way and ruin it. At least the feeling lasted for a brief second, I hope this isnt the last time a moment like this happens. I guess when he did kiss me, he answered my question meaning yes.

~~Levi's POV~~

I stood outside the tent, I took a minute to realize what I just done.

I kissed her..finally, her lips felt so soft it gave me a warm, happy feeling inside. When I moved closer she did to, and when she mouthed those words...I knew what she meant. If it werent for her injury, we could have lasted longer but then again none of this could have happened,. I hope this isnt the last time a moment like this comes around, I want to have those feelings again.

~~Hey again! O.M.G. AHHHH!!!! FANGIRLING LUUUL While I was writing this I couldnt help myself to not fangirl xD I hope you liked the romantic feels FINALLY!!! Honestly idk if its good since its my first time being "detailed" about this xD hope you enjoyed leave a like or comment later ;) New chapter coming soon so stay tuned!!!~~ ~~Scout Member: kawaiipotat0_0taku~~ ~~Squad Member: Heichou Levi~~