The Thought For Adventure

~~Hey there! Im sorry for the slow update, I've been a bit busy with studying for exams and such. I also ran out of ideas XD Well...I have some bad news, I may need to end this soon since it's been awhile. Wow, I could never really imagine finishing a very first fanfic, I guess that bridge is soon be to crossed. Anyways..Hope you enjoyed my story for the time being, I'll see you all later!~~kawaiipotat0_0taku~~

~~Sakura's POV The Next Day~~

I awoke in Levi's bed all nice and warm, I opened one eye and saw a tea cup and some bread. I sat up and began to strech, I realize that Levi isn't in the room, I start to wonder where he could be.

I continue to get dressed and take a sip of the warm tea, suddenly the door opens and Levi appears.

"Good morning!" I said with a smile, I looked down at his hand and saw that he was carrying something..A flower?

"Morning" he said as he grab my hand and opened it, the palm part facing up. He then put the object he was holding- a flower- in my hand.

My eyes lit up as I saw it was my favorite type of flower, Lilac. I smiled and hugged him.

"Where did you find such a sweet thing? And it's my favorite kind of flower too!"

He chuckled, "I'm guessing the store people in Wall Rose have heard of you then?"

I then realized who he was talking about, they were my friends back from where I lived in Wall Rose.

"Haha, yes they were my friends when I lived there. I can't believe you went there and bought something, didn't expect a Corporal to go to a small place in the wall like that, how nice."

"Apparently they knew of me and for some reason also thought of you since they gave me a Lilac." We both chuckled at the coincidence.

I put the flower in a nearby vase and filled it up with some water from a sink. We then left the room and headed to the mess hall.

As I entered, I saw Sasha and Eren I walked over to them and sat down.

"Morning!" I say to them, they look at me and smile.

"Hey Sakura, what brought you here and not to Levi?" Eren says.

I laughed, "Well of course I will say hi to you! It's not like I'm not allowed." I gave Eren an amused face, Sasha then joined in and laughed.

"Well how are you anyways, Sakura?" Sasha asks once she caught her breath from laughing.

"I'm good, I think my injury has been pretty much healed. Do you think I can go on an expedition soon!?" I say to her as her hazel eyes widen.

"Well if your that excited maybe you are ready to go out again," I smile with excitement.

I look over and see Levi who sits alone, I give Eren and Sasha a calm look and they both nod.

"I'll see you guys around. Bye!" I wave then head over to Levi.

"Annnd I'm back!" I say to him as I sit in front of him. He looks up and smiles.

"What were you doing?" He says to me with a questioning tone.

"Just catching up on friendship stuff, you know, the "how's life" question." I respond, he nods in agreement.

"Hey Levi, can I ask you something?" I say to him, he looks up from his tea and stares at me.

I begin to speak, "um, well you see..My injury seems to have gotten a lot better and, well, um maybe I could go on an expedition soon..?" My tone drifted as his black eyes look in shock.

Levi looked back down at his tea, he didn't answer, he stared lost in thought.

Finally, he spoke. "If you go, how I am suppose to know that you'll come back? How am I suppose to know you will be alright? I can't risk losing you, not again." His tone was serious, it gave me a blank expression.

"Levi.." I drifted in tone again, he looked up with his water filled eyes. I gently took his hand to comfort him,

I didn't want him to worry but I can't stay here helpless forever. I thought to myself.

"If I were to go outside and face Titans again, I can promise you I will come back. You can trust me, I know that if you go out, you will come back too, right?" I tried to sound uplifting but his eyes began to get more watery.

"The reason I come back alive is because I have a purpose to live, for you." His eyes sparkled with huge ammounts of water filling his eyes.

"Please don't cry Levi, I was only just  thinking." I gave him a warm smile, his eyes slowly faded from a watery and sad look, to hopeful one.

I guess I can't go outside, I'm sure there could be another way to get out. Maybe if I prove I'm strong enough, Levi will trust my survival outside the walls. For now, I'll follow Levi and stay by his side.

~~Hey again! Sorry for a short chapter, it took me awhile since I was busy with my other fanfics :D my break is almost over so since I need to go back to hell (school) the updates will be a bit slow, sorry everyone! Anyways, new chapter coming soon! :D~~Scout Member: kawaiipotat0~~ ~~Squad Leader: Heichou Levi~~