The Final Test

~~Hey fabulous person! Im back to slay another titan!! (Im sure you all know what I mean by that xD) Anyways, this chapter might have some feels so be prepared! P.S. Just incase you didn't know and were confused, im sorry that I forgot to say but if you see that wavy fancy-ish writing it just means thats what they're saying in their head so just keep that mind! ^_^ Its going to come up alot. :) ~~

~~Sakura's POV~~

I wake up from my surprisingly good sleep, I strech then sit up from my bed. "Last night was fun, maybe it will be the same tonight," I said with a tired smile. I got out of my bed and changed into my uniform and soon began brushing my hair. As I was brushing my brown-gold hair, I felt a rush of excitment go through me.

"Yes! Were having the test today which means were one step closer to going on an expedition!" I knew I was ready for it, all my sparring and falling with Levi really did pay off. After the first day of training with him, he wanted to continue teaching me so I agreed and now im fully trained. I quickly parted my hair then went to the dining hall for breakfast which seemed to be my daily routine.

As I entered, I looked to see if there was any food left. "Well great, now what? Im so hungry." Since there was no food, I went over and got some Jasmine tea which reminded me of Levi. I walked over and sat at a table, the same one I sat on last night during dinner, I sipped my tea and let time pass by.

........

After what seemed to be awhile I notice someone walk in, it was Levi. He grabs some tea and comes over to me, once Heichou arrived he sat himself in front of me and began to drink his tea. "Morning cadet." He said in a calm, relaxed voice. I look up from my tea and smiled "Morning Heichou!" I said back then quickly looked back down remembering my embarassment of last night. We sit in silence and drank our tea, slowly and peacefully.

~~Levi's POV~~

Well that was easy, I manage to sit with her without turning away and regretting it. I guess my idea wasn't so bad after all. "Do you think your ready for the test at noon?" I said, trying to make small talk. Sakura looked up and stared at me, "I think so, after your lessons I think I got it pretty well down." She laughed a bit and smiled, she look so happy it made me feel warm. I also noticed, from sitting around here and only drinking tea, theres no food and i'm guessing she hasn't eaten.

I look at her trying not to get noticed, she looked fine but I can just tell she must be hungry. I get up and walk over to the kitchen, "I'll be right back," I said making sure she doesn't think im ditching her. I head over to the back of the kitchen and open a small cupboard. Inside was fresh bread for tomorrow, I knew this was a bad idea but she needed the energy.

I rip a small hole into the bag and pulled out the best loaf I could find then headed back out. I walked back to the table her eyes lit up as she saw what I was carrying, I sat and handed her the bread, trying to make a smile possible. "Here, you looked hungry so I thought you should have this," I said blushing as Sakura took the bread and was also blushing, "T-thank you Heichou, I am really hungry but aren't you?" she asked me with a concerned tone then broke the bread in half giving me the other piece.

I looked at her in shock as she managed to look at me and still blush, I took and the bread only feeling bad that she had half a meal. "Thanks, I'm okay without it though, but just to be nice i'll accept your offer." Our faces were pink as we ate the soft bread and every now and then we stared at each other exchanging small smiles.

Time flew by and it was time for the test, I finished what was left of my bread and headed out, Sakura following beside me. "Heichou? What will the test be on?" She asked as we approached the courtyard, "It will be on blocking and just tactical skills, everything you learned from me will be in handy so use them wisley." I replied trying not to sound scary, I think it worked because she looked calm and still...cute.