𝐓𝐄𝐍|𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋

CEDRIC DIGGERY

  Mara Williams, as beautiful as she was, could not walk in a straight line to save her life. To the point where it was almost comical, the way she weaved down the winding cobbled streets of Hogsmeade.

  I couldn't help but shake my head in amusement as I watched her, head turning every which way, desperate to take in everything at once, every shop front, every fountain, every enchanted alleyway.

  She stopped to a halt so suddenly I almost came slamming into the back of her as she gaped wide eyed at Honeydukes. "Cedric!"

  —And just like that she was off, her mop of dark hair already disappearing into the store, leaving me trailing behind.
  She let out an audible gasp, emerald eyes staring in awe at the shelves upon shelves of the most succulent sweets imaginable that lines the walls of Honeydukes.

  She greedily filled her pockets to the brim with every kind of treat she could get her hands on, almost biting my head off when I offered to pay, and this time I let it go. "At least let me carry some of that for you." I said as we stepped back onto the high-street.

  "Fine." She replied and unloaded some of the goods onto me, before reaching deep into her pockets one last time, and pulling out a Chocolate Frog. "There, before I forget."

  "Thanks?" I took it slowly with a confused look as I examined the confectionery. "What's this for?"

  She stared up at me with those ungodly piercing eyes, a shade of green I had never seen before, like that of snakes and envy and cardinal sin. "I owe you one remember?"

  Just one look from her and the knot in my stomach seemed to coil a little tighter. "Mara... I was only joking, you don't owe me anything."

  I tried to hand the packet back to her but she wouldn't take it, instead she cocked her head slightly and absentmindedly chewed on her bottom lip. "But what about earlier?" She said coyly, "I thought you were deadly serious."

  Fuck, just the intensity in her eyes alone was enough to drive me wild, let alone lip biting and the way her fingers twirled a strand of her raven hair.
  It was all far too much, a whole new kind of crazy I'd never experienced before, and yet, somehow it was entirely not enough, and I found myself begging for more.

Mara Williams, I thought, if only you knew the things you do to me.

I was left open mouthed, the handful of words I had scattered across the floor with no way to retrieve them and she took that as a triumph, taking my hand in hers and curling it closed round the gift. Her skin was warm and soft and entirely deadly.

One touch and I was already imagining what it would feel like to hold her hips tightly in my hands, our bodies hot and barren as I dragged my tongue down her navel. Would she taste as good as she felt?
—Sweet as hell.

  "Umm... Cedric?" Her melodic voice tore me from my sinful thoughts. "Are you okay?"

  No, I wasn't. —This wasn't right. I shouldn't feel this way, especially about a girl I just met, but I couldn't help it. Nowhere was safe from her presence, even my own thoughts were now tainted with her blissful green. No sanctity, no solace.

  "Yeah," I mumbled, dragging a rough palm down my face, but even that wouldn't cull my blasphemous thoughts. "Just zoned out for a minute."

  She smiled, her full lips curling in a godless way that hit me with unguarded want like a blow to the chest. "Is there anywhere I can get some more parchment here? I'm almost out."

  "Sure, I'll take you to Scrivenshaft's, it's just down the road."

  "Thanks."

  We walked in relative silence, allowing for my thoughts to take hold once more, seeping toxic through the cracks of my conscious.
We were close, so close that our fingers brushed against one another. Mara made no move to shift away, she didn't even acknowledge the touch, which told me that she wasn't entirely opposed to it.

I wanted to be respectful to her, but at the same time I found my fingers itching out to reach hers. 
Did she even like me like that?
—If she even liked me at all.

  What was wrong with me? I'd never been like this before around anyone. I'd always had any girl I'd ever wanted. I'd never had to chase anyone before, and yet somehow she was different.

She set my heart racing like no other ever had, she had me acting like a stupid little school boy all over again. One look was enough to set me off, inspiring a whole new meaning of need within me.
—A hunger, burning to be sated.

Her rich brown hair fell around her face like a halo crafted by the devil himself. There was something inherently hellish about the girl, that much was evident by her expulsion from Dermstrang, and yet it was a kind of darkness that beckoned me further in rather than scared me off. Maybe it should've.

There was a mystery lurking just beneath her innocent facade.

Her beauty was unlike any I'd ever seen before, there was nothing pure about Mara Williams. Something just wasn't right about her.

I watched her thick eyebrows draw together and her body visibly tensed as we rounded the corner to Scrivenshaft's.
"What's wrong?" I asked, trying to follow her line of sight and it didn't take me long to work out the reason for her change.

Draco Malfoy and his gang of Slytherin thugs leaned against side of Scrivenshaft's, their faces alight with wicked laughter at some joke Blaise had just told, though I doubted it had been nearly as funny as they'd found it.

"Actually," Mara said quickly, already turning around. "I just remembered, my aunt sent an owl this morning with a fresh reel."

"Are you sure?" I easily saw through her lie but didn't challenge it. I didn't blame her for wanting to avoid the Slytherin's, she was an easy target, not only was she new, but she was also a Gryffindor.

***
QOTD-What house are you? ;)
Sorry for the shorter chapter, but I felt like that was a good place to leave it.
Don't forget to vote and comment!
-TFOA

Don't forget to vote and comment!-TFOA