𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍|𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄

MARA WILLIAMS

My heart lept into my throat, as a pair of strong arms wrapped around me from behind.
"Admit it Mara..." I took a steadying breath, as sinfully soft lips brushed the nape of my neck with a whisper, "You want me... Almost as much as I want you."

I turned slowly and there he was, the cure to all that was ailing me. "I don't want you."

He gave a light smirk, "Liar."
His ghostly pale eyes flickered to my lips, lingering there for a moment before something within us snapped. The coil finally released, and all tethers of restraint tore away.
The most godless parts of ourselves coming forth.
—The true primality within.

Enough pretending.

We didn't need words, actions spoke louder than they ever could.
Our mouths crashed together in an explosion of electric fire that pulsated throughout every fibre of my being.
He dragged me to him, holding me firmly against his solid body, my breath shuddered out as he dropped his lips to my neck, biting and sucking his way down my throat before I grasped his collar and yanked his head back up to mine.

We were hungry. We were starved. We were wild.

He backed me up to the hardwood, his hands running greedily along my curves. He lifted me up, dropping me on the table sending books and scrolls clattering to the floor, and I broke from the kiss with a hiss as I encountered the cold surface.
We were in the middle of the Slytherin common room, emerald tapestries and paintings adorning the walls. At any point in time someone could walk in on us, I thought, but in this moment I didn't much care.
I yanked on his crisp button-up shirt, my fingers suddenly deft in their eagerness as I began to unbutton it.

"You want it off?" He asked lowly, grabbing my hands easily in his as he broke from my lips and I nodded breathlessly. His bottom lip tugged between his teeth and his voice seemed to dropped several octaves, "...Then beg for it."

I didn't even hesitate. "Malfoy, please—" I whimpered as his head descended to mine again, effectively cutting me off, and I met those lips with vigor, giving him a taste of my need. I slipped my hands around him to drag my nails down his taut back, spreading my legs further to accommodate his body, as I pulled him flush against me.

But when he pulled away again, it was no longer the same painfully beautiful face staring back at me, but instead it had morphed into horrifically familiar one that pierced my chest with a dagger of dread.

"Did you miss me?" He asked with a sickening smile. I wanted to run. I wanted to scream. I wanted to cry.
—But I was frozen in place, completely routed to the spot in fear as he began to drag his cruel lips along the line of my jaw. A vile feeling rose in the back of my throat and I swallowed the bitter taste down.
The dagger in my heart twisted painfully, and I cried out as he shoved me back, pushing his horrid, thick body between my legs. My skin crawled with every touch of his skin. "Stop..." I whispered, but he never did.

"Stop." I repeated, louder, and in response his rough hands ensnared both my wrists like callused shackles as he pushed me backwards, my spine connecting with the table.

There was nothing I could do. There was never anything I could do. A lone tear trailed down my cheek, "Viktor. Please, stop."

• • •

I sat up with a violent jolt, somewhere, someone was screaming. A soul shattering sound, brimming with agony and cursed with fear. It echoed off every chiselled wall of the castle, and I felt the piercing resonance hit hard in my quivering bones.