°50°

Hey guys, so few asked me to update before Sunday, cause that's when they'll be going to school. So here's a chapter ❤

Today's chapter is dedicated to a new friend I just made, Choco_lateefah She made the above Cover and she's trying to still Jeremiah from Uyai xD. Kindly check out her book; UNREQUITED.

Enjoy.

                       ~°~°~°~°~

                   °Uyai's POV°

Resting my back against the car seat, I stared out the window. The day seemed to be getting dark and it seemed like we were going in circles. I wanted to ask if Miss Royal knew the road cause I was quite sure we rode passed the green building across the road, five times.

I didn't want to sound rude by asking if she knew the way or not, so I thought of something more polite. "I don't think we'd have enough time to go over to the Badagry local government and have enough time to get back home, Miss Royal."

Miss Royal gave a deep chuckle and without sparing me a glance, she answered. "Don't worry Tatiana, we are not going to the local government."

"Oh," I felt confused, then slowly moved my attention back to the scenery outside. "Did the school change the destination?"

Miss Royal nodded, without saying a word. "So..... Where are you taking me then?"

"Hell." My brows creased and I turned to look at Miss Royal. I opened my mouth to speak but Miss Royal swung the car to a different direction, filled with tall bushes and narrow bush path. My heart began to pound on its own and I was trying so hard to control it.

"M-Miss Royal," I stuttered, as I held the seat to keep myself steady from the bumper road. "W-What are you doing?"

Miss Royal immediately stopped her car in the middle of nowhere, filled with short grasses and mini hills. Without thinking twice, I opened the car door and jumped out. My quick movement made me to smack the ground with my butt.

I could hear Miss Royal's laughter from inside her car, as she laughed at my attempt of escaping. She stepped out of her car and slowly, began her movement towards me. Something shone on her right hand. Looking closely, I realized it was a pocket knife, which was reflecting the sunset.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled my lungs out, as I got up from the ground and began to find my way out of Miss Royal's reach. "I'm a good student, you're a good teacher. Why this?"

Miss Royal kept approaching me, same time I tried to run away from her. We were in the middle of no where, an open place. No trees to hide from her, no buildings to run into. The tall bushes from earlier, where far behind and I wasn't that great in running. "You were never a good friend."

Miss Royal's words made me to stop moving, but I continued my movement away from her when I realized that she might want to kill me. "If you wanted to be my friend, you could have just said so."

"Shut up!" Miss Royal sprinted towards me, while I yelped and passed under her spread out arms, before she could use her knife on me. For the first time in forever, I felt grateful for my small stature. "I would rather die than to be friends with you!"

Miss Royal turned around to aim at me again, but I jumped out of her reach. "After what you've done to my sister, you think I'll forgive you?!"

"Sister?" I stopped moving again, out of confusion. The reflection from the sun suddenly shone on the knife, reminding me of my safety and I began to step back again. "I don't know your sister!"