76. Young Feel Hate

Start from the beginning

Zelina quickly left her hiding place and spoke: " I cant believe Xanthos. How can he speak so cheerfully and casually about hurting Sabrina when he knows how close my friendship was with her? I am so sorry Octavian. I know that his threats are quite serious. I will try my best to make him distracted from trying to write damning reports about your involvement in Sabrina's conversion program. Things could be alot worse. Imagine if he was in charge instead of you. Now lets hold hands again, we must untie her. You were quick to tie her up with the golden strings before Xanthos could step foot inside. If he had seen her untied, there would have been some excuse for him to write negative reports. Needless to say, he would have tried to ask you about who helped you here. I cant begin to imagine what he would have done if he had found out I was here. Sometimes he really scares me when he gets angry. He gets violent and aggressive to a point I dont even recognise the boy I fell in love with years ago."

Octavian nodded and held hands with Zelina and with great focus they managed to open the golden strings. Octavian sighed: " Thanks Zelina for your help here. If Xanthos ever suspects you helping me, blame it all on me. tell him I thtreatened you or blackmailed you. He already hates me. It cant get any worse for me."

Zelina smiled weakly " Why does Xanthos hate you so much? You guys were always at each others throats eversince I remember. I know you did confront him alot when he was bullying others but his hate is deeper than that for you."

Octavian shrugged: " I have no idea. Only Xanthos can answer this question. I suspect the prejudice is coming from his family. His parents must have always hated my parents or rather parent. Every noble hates my father I guess. I havent even met him. The one man, I would give anything to meet, I have never seen. I dont even know what he looks like but others have met him but mainly hate him and I resemble him too much apparently which fuels their hate for me."

Zelina spoke sadly " I understand you completely. I have never met my parents either. Luckily I have seen one picture of them. Zachary found it when he was playing hide and seek with me in the basement. Other people hate my parents too and look at them as traitors. I guess your situation is worse since no one hates me because of my parents. Not that they would dare. Either Sean or Alessia would kill them. You see, Alessia is my fathers blood match who didnt end up marrying him. But for some reason she loves me and my siblings like her own children. She even tried to adopt us. She didnt succeed luckily but still everyone knows she cares for us and wouldnt dare get on her wrong side by ever taunting us because of our parents being run away Arkansans. Anyways I should go. I dont think Zachary can cover for my absence very long. Make sure you give Sabrina some nutritional food and drinks when she wakes up. Stay with her for as long as you can before you tie her up." Then Zelina teleported out of the cell towards her chambers with a heavy heart. She really didnt want to leave Sabrina in that cell but she didnt have a choice.

As Zelina arrived in her room and went to her wardrobe to get changed, someone grabbed her from behind and she screamed and tried to kick them but they had restrained her. Xanthos turned her around and laughed " Darling. its me. No need to go all defensive." Zelina sighed in relief and spoke: You scared me. Why are you in my room. I was going to come over now. Next time dont enter my chambers without permission."

Xanthos spoke playfully: " First of all darling, you are mine so I can come to your room whenever I wish. Second of all, dont speak to me like that in that tone. You have been a bad girl. Becareful sweetheart. I may punish you for keeping me waiting for too long. Thirdly, I went to Zachary and you werent there. He didnt want to tell me where you were but I tried to beat it out of him. Then Serena came to his rescue and told me you were trying to surprise me with something as a present since I am second in command. She said you would be back to your room most likely. Never mind, now you must make it upto me for keeping me waiting. May I also tell you that I hate surprises if they are not to my taste. So dont worry about it. All I need from you is to wear that Ronas dress uniform. It makes you look hot. But you are never allowed to wear it outside. Its for my eyes only."