79. Young Hopes Still Alive

Zachary was stiffly leaning to the wall and Diodora was silently looking at him. Sean and Octavian had reluctantly left him all alone at Diodora's mercy and Zachary was hanging on to his self control by a thread. He was so close to challenging Diodora and didn't know how long he could keep it together.

Diodora sighed " I can't believe how gorgeous you are. I have never met anyone so handsome before." She then reached her hands up and started running her hands up and down Zacharys chest. Zachary closed his eyes and swallowed hard. He hated her touch but he kept reminding himself about what Octavian had advised him to do or rather what advice he had given Octavian about keeping his feelings in. It was ironic how Serena had landed herself in the similar situation that Sabrina was in and Zachary now could understand how Octavian exactly felt.

Diodora suddenly reached her hands up to stroke Zacharys cheeks " I love your strength and power as well as your mesmorising handsome face. Please open your eyes. I want to stare in those pair of breath taking eyes. Dont you know how attractive you are? You must know. I have never seen anyone like you at all." Zachary reluctantly opened his eyes and kept staring at her with hate. He was hoping that she would get the message soon and would leave him be in his miserable and helpless state.

Diodora questioned " Thats better. Why do you look so much in pain right now? say something please. I know you seem like you want to show respect to me as masters cousin by keeping silent but I want to also hear you speak with your musical voice. But firstly tell me why are you looking so ragefull. Who has upset you? Did those two who were holding you earlier on upset you in any way? Are they responsible? Tell me. No one should hurt you and get away with it."

Zachary was looking at her now with a mixture of disbelief and anger. This woman had no clue at all that she was the reason he was so furious. Luckily for him, before he could respond rescue came.

Tiberious cleared his throat from behind Diodora. Diodora let go of Zacharys face and turned to Tiberious and about ten guards who were standing behind him looking annoyed " Yes, Tiberious. what is this? I thought I told you to remain in that corner. I have everything under control. I can feel it easily if anyone approaches you in this room. There are no threats. Go back there."

Tiberious spoke " Diodora. I wanted to have a word. That is all. Tell me. What are you doing with Zachary? What's he done? Don't tell me you are also arresting another commander too. Never mind. I would like to speak to you about Serena who is now locked up in the basement of my residence. You must release her immediately. The woman you were going to sentence to death was carrying a child. That is morally wrong and barbaric to murder a pregnant woman. I am sure Serena committed no crimes by highlighting that to you."

Diodora smirked " Zachary? Is that his name? I am waiting for him to speak. He just looks so irresistible. If I could marry him tomorrow, I would have. But sadly I have too much commitment now that I am guarding you Tiberious. Mm. Maybe once the war is over I could get the chance to make him all mine. I wonder where he gets his gorgeous eyes from? Is it from his mother or father? Tell me Zachary. Why are your eyes so beautiful. Whos blood is running through your veins."

Tiberious was alarmed. He knew that Zachary was beyond furious and couldn't give any rational or polite answers since Serena was arrested in front of his eyes no thanks to this woman. So he hurriedly spoke " Diodora? Didn't you hear anything I said about Serena? Release her immediately. By the way don't waste your time on Zachary. He is not your type. Trust me. I would help you find a perfect match. And he inherited his blue eyes from his father. If in doubt, go ask Alessia. She will tell you her long story about how Zachary's father or rather her true blood match dumped her for another woman. Now Diodora answer my question."

Diodora rolled her eyes and spoke; " Why isn't he my type? Tell me. Has he met his blood match yet? I would kill her. Tell me her name and I will challenge her to a duel instantly. It makes sense since he is not speaking. I thought he was just showing respect to me by not talking. But now to think of it, he is taken then. I want his girlfriend or blood match or whoever that tramp is to be found and executed immidiately"