164. Eternal light

As Demetrious jumped through the portal Azalea conjured for him and left the Bran Castle to respond Athena's summon call, he had no idea where he was headed or rather he couldnt comprehend it. The next thing he knew, he was back to Australia in Athena's cabin in a bedroom. He found himself facing Athena laying on a bed, whispering spells with her eyes closed. She seemed really weak, almost as though she was about to lose consciousness. He could not blame her. She had taken so many blows from Dante in addition to spending so much energy breaking away from those enchantments Dante had put in place that had bound her to Bran castle. It had taken so much out of her to jumpy through that portal and get Dante out of that castle."

Demetrious rushed to Athena and sat on the edge of the bed and held her hand "Are you alright? Whats happening?"

Athena opened her eyes and turned her ehad to Demetrious. She spoke weakly "Demetrious..... I need your help. So much depends on you. I saw a vision.... It was dark.... It was so brutal to watch.... You can change it.... You have to."

As Demetrious was about to respond, his eyes widened as he noticed the ground shake and an unseen force hitting the walls. He looked at Athena with questioning eyes "What was it? Is that Dante? I can feel his waves of rage? Is he close? How close?"

Athena spoke "He is outside the cabin attacking my only place of hiding. I am getting weaker and weaker trying to keep him out. He will break in any moment. Please you have to do as I ask and no matter what dont do any thing else." She then waved her hands and a messenger sphere appeared. She spoke "You will take this to Eric Ronas. This contains the vision I saw and my advice to him. I cant send this to him since someone may intercept this. You must make sure it gets to him. He can do this. I know he can. He is my only hope. Go now. Dante may break in any moment."

Demetrious spoke "Are you sure about this? Why dont you come with me? Dante cant find you if you come with me to my uncle Eric's hide out."

Athena shook her head "I can't. It has to be this way. Dont question me."

Demetrious sighed "If you insist Athena. I hope you know what you are doing." He then reluctantly got up and teleported himself away.

Athena could feel Dante was close to breaking in. She tried her hardest with the last of her energy to stop him from breaking in but it didnt stop him. He got inside with full force. As he touched the ground he walked to Athena only to be pushed away by Athena's forcefuld. Dante narrowed his eyes and threw a stronger forcefield back at Athena and knocking her out cold.

Athena fell into darkness and the next time she opened her eyes, she found herself ina completely different place. She was laying on a cold, hard surface. To her surprise her pain was gone. it seemed like her body had healed her of the damage of every Ronas spell that dante had thrown at her that day. She sat up and looked around her. She was now sitting on a stone bed like structure inside what she could describe as somewhere under the ground in a room that was completely empty except for the candles hung from the ceiling and blue roses spread across the floor.

Athena rolled her eyes. It was Dante's gesture of telling her something. As she got up, she noticed the blue roses lead a pattern to the door. She walked to the door and noticed the blue roses leading a walking path down a long tunnel. "What game was Dante playing?" She thought to herself.

As she walked following the trail, she felt it. She knew she had been here before. She was in this place in her horrific vision. The feel she was getting from the walls was the same. The same aura of death she felt in her vision. But her vision wasnt taking place in these tunnels. But as she was getting closer to where dante was leading her, she knew she was getting closer.

Then she got there. She knew was there. She was faced with a metal door decorated with red and black Ronas era decorations. She shaikily opened the door and saw none other than Dante standing in front of 4 stone like beds while whispering spells in a language Athena couldnt undertand which was most likely specific to the Ronas bloodlines. Then to her horror just like she had seen in her vision, there was on statue laying on each stone bed. She then saw a familiar necklace hovering above the statues. She gasped and touched her neck as she felt her necklace gone. The vision was coming true or at least part of it was. She decided the best way was to buy some time by keeping Dante busy. She conjured a shield in front of her and threw a force sphere at Dante only for the force sphere to do a 360 turn and hit her in the chest. She flew backwards as a result.