76. Young Feel Hate

As the door of Sabrina's cell opened the room fell silent. A shadowy figure was about to enter and Zelina sensing first who was entering, she quickly cast a spell and turned all llights off and hid under Sabrina's bed. She focused all her energy on concealing her location so no one could sense her in the room.

Suddenly the lights went back on and it was Xanthos's taunting voice that spoke first " Oh, Octavian. How great to see you here. This is just perfect. I just came to torment your traitor girlfriend to lighten up my mood before the feast tonight. You might enjoy watching since it helps you getting over her when I make her scream. I can't wait to gain access to Elisha and oberon's cell. It may be today that I meet them too according to my brother."

Octavian cringed: " I am her supervisor commander on masters orders for the conversion program. I think you need to double check your list of responsibilities."

Xanthos spoke: " Yes, I heard. But you seem to forget that Sabrina is still the leadership division's captive since her crime is treason and she is a high class criminal. Besides you seem to forget my rank. I am second in command to the chief commander Xavier and executer commander Sean. So I can have access to any prisoners I want. Whenever I want. You must have forgotten the Ronas protocols then. Those who manage a division with a captive base can torment prisoners at their leisure for their entertainment as long as they dont kill them. I am now your superior. I can't over rule master's orders for your appointment on the conversion program. Neither can I change this traitors verdict to a painful and immidiate death. But I can torment her all I want as long as I don't kill her so can sean, Xavier, Zelina and Zachary. They all are part of the leadership division and She is still our prisoner until master transfers her to a common captive division under Nathan."

Zelina's eyes widened as she heard those horrific words from her boyfriend. She was frozen in shock. She felt disgusted and also heartbroken at how Xanthos was speaking so casually about tormenting her best friend. She felt betrayed by him since she had already confessed to him about how much Serena meant to her.

Octavian swallowed hard. He was standing protectively in front of Sabrina's bed and knew that a fight was inevitable with Xanthos if he asked him to step aside. He just couldn't stand around and watch his beloved get tormented.

Xanthos spoke with a cold tone: " What are you waiting for commander? Step aside and watch how your superior kicks some Arkansan justice into this traitor."

Octavian whispered " I think Sabrina has had too much. She shouldn't be harmed beyond this. I have a conversion program to conduct. I can't do my job if she is weakened and battered by you. I object to any further visits for the purpose of tormenting her. I think you should read the protocols again too. The conversion program takes priority once a high class witch or warlock is referred to it. If a commander supervisor of the program feels that there are barriers in doing their job, they must object to it. If Sabrina is hurt any more than she already has suffered then she won't be able to start the conversion program anytime soon."

Xanthos smirked: " Don't worry. Her kind cant get damaged beyond repair. Trust me. Xavier has tried but she is not completely broken and dead inside yet."

Octavian tried one last time "I object to any more torment. She wont last in the conversion program if she is hurt any further. Do you really want to be named as the reason for my failure to make progress here on this program?"

Xanthos suddenly grabbed Octavian and threw him to a wall. He then spoke while fuming " Did you just threaten me? Don't you know who I am? No one speaks to me in that way. Know your place Octavian. We all can be as cruel as we want with traitors. As long as we don't kill them, then no harm is done." He then smirked " Tsk, Tsk. Octavian you just fuelled my nemesis with you. You seem to forget that I must also write my point of view in my reports about your work in this division. If I describe you in my reports in a negative way, then master will take away this post from you and hand it to someone else. Lets say if you show empathy to this traitor or be soft on her while doing your job, then you are risking it all. I hope master replaces you with me. I would love to make this traitor scream. So this is your warning Octavian. Don't ever deny me anything again or you will regret it. Watch your back. I predict that this traitor will get a different commander supervisor soon. Trust me." He then laughed and made his exit from the cell leaving an outraged Octavian standing in the room breathing heavily.