161. In Too Deep

Archelous tried to compose himself after Dante had directed his threatening words at him. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath and spoke trying to keep a steady tone "Very well. Lets move on ...."

Dante spoke sarcastically "Moving on where? Do you call what you said an apology? I don't think so."

Athena turned to Dante "Thats enough. His apology is accepted. I didnt need him to express remorse. I dont take anything personal."

Dante spoke "But you are mine and I do take things personal. I dont forgive and I dont forget. If he was not a Ronas, I would have condemned him to death with no second chance. But since he is my blood, I gave him a warning for his threat to you. Not that he would succeed that easily plunging a dagger into your heart.""

Archelous turned to Dante with a sigh "Thank you for your generosity and letting me off with a warning. Now that your blood match has accepted my apology, I think we can move on." He then looked at the people around the table "We need to plan how to hold off the attacks that are coming our way within hours......."

Dante chuckled "You can try kids. You can delay my army but you cant beat them."He then laid down in his cell and closed his eyes focusing his energy.

Vasile spoke "Whats he doing?"

Athena spoke "Ignore him. He is probably trying to conjure whatever he can from the castle through the cell walls."

Suddenly glass like spheres with lightening bolts inside them appeared above him close to the ceiling.

Dante opened his eyes and put his hands behind his head and relaxed "I reserve those for you as well elemental when I get out of this cell. Vasile, you will get some doses of dark dust as well some lightening bolts but most of these bolts would be shocking the daylights out of Archelous but there is enough for you too. Dont worry. Dont mind me people. Carry on. I am listening to your plans. I look forward to witnessing your failure and disappointment pretty soon."

Vasile turned to Archelous " Your genius idea to bring him to your house doesn't sound so good now. I wish I had never voted yes to this."

Archelous spoke " It doesnt make a difference. Vasile Either way you are going to fight against his army and that means you are becoming his enemy. You can't expect better treatment than the dark dust." He then spoke turning to Arethusa "You showed us information about the top commanders and enforcers earlier in this meeting. You said you got it from the healer coven. Did they give you any more information you would like to share."

Arethusa shook her head "I told you everything I know."

Archelous spoke "Lets go over the strategies then. You can object if you wish and we will consider it. We will hold off the key targets amongst ourselves and the rest of the Ronas army would be fought off by our army in this palace who are trained by me and of course the Transylvanian fighters trained by Vasile would be joining forces with our fighters after they get their civilians to shelters....."

Athena spoke "Archelous, may I suggest that I face off Octavian in this war?"

Dante sighed "My love, you wont be doing anything in this war. I have made sure of it."

Athena spoke "What do you mean?"

Dante spoke "One of my rules states that no one but me is allowed to hurt you or even love you. You wont be put in danger when my army attacks."

Athena spoke "But I will defend this castle. You can't stop me."

Dante smirked "I already have. I have cast a spell on you without you realising it. You cant leave my side. The furthest you can get from me is the other side of the room. You can cast spells from here but you cant leave this room my love."