34. Don't Resist Me My Love

When Athena opened her eyes she had no idea what time of the day it was and where she was for that matter. She suddenly noticed how all over her body was hurting badly. As she sat up painfully, she looked around cautiously. She was sitting on a spacious bed surrounded by red and black furniture and spears, she panicked. she hadn't been dreaming. She had actually faced Dante and she .... Had lost!
It was so hard for her to accept anyone had defeated her. She didn't care that it was an unfair fight and Dante had cast a sleeping spell on her. For her, a loss was a loss. So painful. The pain was not only emotional. The duel with Dante had taken a lot out of her physically too. She laid back down. She had to heal herself and get her full energy back to break Dante's seals. The only reason she hadn't attempted to leave when Dante had summoned her was because, she was exhausted from resisting the summon call. If that wasn't bad enough, now the aches in her body told her she needed rest and refuelling.
Athena noticed the numerous spheres hanging from the wall filled up with a variety of food. She waved her hand and cast a spell on the sphere closest to her. The sphere opened in front of her and the different variety of the most deliciously made food were layed down on a table at the side of her bed. She was speechless. Even the spheres in Dante's chambers knew how to lay tables and make the feast presentable. It was too much.

Athena sighed. She sampled some of the golden rice with reindeer stew. She had some Elderflower herbal drink too and got some of her strength back. Now it was time to heal herself so she summoned all her power to soothe her pain and repair her cells. This was a risky process. Now that she was speed healing, she couldn't summon her forcefield. She could surely use a few of her defensive spells if needed but they were definitely no match to Dante's spells. She knew, it was going to be a long wait for her to repair herself and get her forcefield back. Uh, those roses had done a number on her. she was hoping Dante wouldn't come back anytime soon wherever he was. She knew how vulnerable she was now while using all her focus on healing her badly weakened body. She laid down again on the bed and tried to scan the chambers she was held in mentally looking for weak spots to teleport out.

As she was scanning the seals Dante had put in place on her current prison, she felt him. He was coming to her. Athena groaned. She hated being defenceless. Now that there was no shield or forcefield protecting her she had to rely on using diplomacy and compromise. Dante may have been invincible but he knew not to underestimate her forcefield and she didn't have the option to use it at this time. There was no telling what Dante could do to her now. She decided against using any spells. She didn't want to get hurt too badly. Her body was still healing. She had a mission to do with the healers. So no spells. She kept telling herself. But she still was going to give Dante a piece of her mind. Him imprisoning her was getting on her nerves. It was against her nature to be locked up. she sat up on the bed and slowly stood up as she saw Dante walking in tall with a smirk on his face.

She spoke first "Dante, I didn't expect to see you back so soon. I thought you had a territory to invade. Dante you have to let me go. Either My coven would come to my rescue first or I would find a way to escape. I have to go to aid those who's homes you are about to destroy. I have my people in Alaska to go back to. Unlike you, I love my people. I don't look at them as my possession or property. I guess this could be our chance to say goodbye."

She sounded defiant. She knew she was going down in this fight and she didn't want it to end with her bowing down to the warlock who had brought nothing but terror and destruction to innocent people she had sworn to protect as a member of her healer coven.

Well Athena expected a reaction out of Dante and she was not disappointed. Within seconds, Dante's eyes turned silver and he waved his hand. A forceful wave suddenly hit her and she was thrown to the opposite wall. all of the sudden golden restraints were also released by Dante that flew to her direction. As she struggled to get free, the golden restraints pinned her to the wall.