·Chapter Sixty-Four Part 1·

Thank you, readers! I am beyond overwhelmed by how much support I have received and how you all enjoy Aluna's story

Thank you, readers! I am beyond overwhelmed by how much support I have received and how you all enjoy Aluna's story. This is an emotional chapter, and Luna is reunited with everyone again. Yay! Shoutout to those individuals who are reading after clicking on my book link somewhere. YouTube. Instagram. Twitter. Facebook. Online forums. Reddit. I appreciate everyone who is reading Tethered Souls. It is almost finished. Eek.
*Exhales deep breath*
If you are in or from Pakistan, Sarah loves Amir, and the country, just like Luna.

*Luna*

Amir didn't know how to react. Knowing my sister, she was probably ready to play twenty questions. I don't know. I was just excited and thrilled to finally hold her in my arms. It felt like it had been months, maybe years since I saw her. And I kind of laughed at Amir and his silence. This wasn't like him, but he was so used to seeing her in my memories and my mind that he stayed still, mute.

And Liberty looked so beautiful. Her black curls framed her cute, round face, and a small amount of make-up was applied to her eyes. I missed doing make-up sessions with her. She stepped back an inch and looked me over, then launched herself at me with full force, not wanting to let me go. When she finally did, she smiled brightly at Amir and walked in front of him, giving him a strong bear hug. I giggled.

"Thank you, Amir." Tears started streaming down her rosy cheeks. "You saved my sister. I can never thank you enough."

"No thank you is necessary," he said, his words muffled by her hair. "I love her. I would do anything for her, and for Sarah."

"I am glad to hear that," she responded, her voice thick. "You risked your life for her. You beat me to the punch. We were devising a way to get her out."

I clasped my hands to my chest, close to tears, just when another person stepped outside. Sucking in a deep breath, I was shocked to see Raul. He looked different since the last time I saw him. Stocky, and his facial hair was trimmed. The dark shadows under his eyes were gone, and his hair had grown out. He didn't look like my age anymore; slightly older now.

Amir lifted his head, finally laying eyes on him in person. During the months Amir and I had been seeing each other, he had only seen Raul through me. I didn't expect to see him here. Hell, I didn't know what to expect after our escape.

Raul came over and gave me a small hug. "Hi, Luna." I smiled back.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"You mean, you aren't happy to see me? After all we've been through?" I laughed. I knew he was joking. "My mother is inside with Sarah. She had to use the restroom. There is food and beverages inside if you'd like to come in."

Amir gave me a look. Then he said, "Yeah. It was a very long trip over here."

Raul stepped aside and brought out his hand. "I'm Raul," he said. "You must be Amir?" Amir nodded back as they shook hands. "Well, this house is my grandparent's home, and each of you guys are welcome to stay as long as you need to."