·Chapter Ten·

*Luna*

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

*Luna*

*December 20, 2018*

Sitting on the couch and having a pleasant conversation with someone you really care about was the best way to begin your day. It was early for me, and I was home alone. Sarah was at Kindergarten, and Chase rode with Phil to their office. I had the pleasure of enjoying an early morning movie session with Amir, sitting next to him.

Since the first moment we kissed, I felt like my life had just begun. And I was enjoying each moment I'd spent with him. It sort of felt wrong, considering my status, but Amir was someone who lit up the dark part of me and brightened the feelings I had deep inside. He and I have grown more fondly for one another as days continued to pass. For the past several days, we watched a few movies together, exercised in each other's locations, and cooked together. I learned how to cook Lassi, Nihari, and Kahari. I loved learning how to cook a few Indian recipes from him. We went to Mera's restaurant and he taught me how to create spicy Indian dishes. He was a great teacher.

Tracing my fingers around his neck and gazing into his luminous eyes, my mouth felt dry. Maybe it was all the talking we were doing. And I probably had talked his ear off about our holiday traditions. Especially, the dreadful shopping trips Liberty and I always do each year together. I'd hoped I didn't bore him to death.

As I notice Amir staring at me, I moved over an inch and peered his way. "What?" I asked, smiling.

He stayed still as he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist, lightly caressing my skin. "It's quiet." Bringing my hand up to his chest, he slightly laid a kiss upon each knuckle. Something that he loved doing. "I'm not used to your place being quiet," he murmured, glancing around.

He had a point. Sarah was always loud with her toys, and my neighbors loved to go out to mow their large field every other day. "Then we should definitely enjoy the time we have alone since it's quiet."

"Uh-huh." He grinned and nodded. Then he pulled me in quickly and ran his hand in my hair, then down my spine, causing sparks to chill my limbs. "Admit it. You like it when we're able to do whatever we want."

Feeling breathless and passionate, I smiled a little. "I won't deny that I enjoy everything we do together."

"I do, too."

"Horndog," I threw back.

Amir's lips curved up on one side. "Sometimes, but only with you."

"Hm," I mumbled, widening my eyes. "Maybe it's my charm."

"Oh, it's definitely charm all right. It's your southern charm." He gazed down at me, like a predator with its prey in its view. "We can do whatever we want with our alone time. Whatever. We. Want."

"And what do you have in mind?" He kicked off his shoes and tossed his shirt off his expansive chest. "I say this might be a little too fast. If I can recall, we were supposed to go slow. Was I wrong?"

Older Version of TS {Refer To Revision}✓ UNEDITED!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें