Old Friends

Momoko's pov.

I was finally able to convince the old man and the blonde to let me go to my meeting. I dropped the geezer at his house and left. I was going to be late for my meeting because of them. When I'm done there I am never going back there again.

Time skip.

"....and then when I walked into the room I see Tohru and I couldn't leave because the brat grabbed me and when we were alone, she annoyed me so much I told her everything."I said as I tried to catch my breath."Wow, you were able to say all that in one breath?" asked Hataki. "THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT?! DIDN'T YOU LISTEN TO ANYTHING I JUST SAID?!" I yelled at him.

He chuckled at this, "I'm messing with you, how did you feel when you told her all about what happened?" he asked calmly. "I don't really know, releaved I guess, it kind of felt like a heavy wight was lifted from my shoulders." I said closings my eyes and rubbing my temple.

"I personally think that this is a good thing Momoko, but just in case maybe take a break from your military, family and stressful life. So why don't you go hang out with your friends, have fun, relax. Once you've done that, then you can go looking for a job again."he said taking a sip of tea.

"Well I was thinking of going to see Ayame, or maybe even Hatori. Thanks for the advice man." I said as I stood. "No problem Momoko, actually I've been wondering if you would like to, I don't know, go for a drink sometime or maybe.." "Are you asking me out on a date?" I interrupted him. He scratched his neck awkwardly. "Well, only if you want to." I narrowed my eyes, and had a playful smirk on my face as I walked past him.

"I'll be in touch."I said as I looked over my shoulder and winked at him. He blushed in response.

When I was back in my car I started to dial Ayames number. Please, please, don't make me regret this you stupid snake. "Hello, this is Ayame Sohma and who has the honor to speak to me!?" he asked rather loudly. "Well, you haven't change since high school." I said already regretting this call.

"That voice, could it be, after all these years?! My beloved Momo! You have finally returned to me, my darling!" he went on even more annoying than I can remember. "Okay, first of all stop calling me Momo, it's Momoko. And second of all, when have I ever been your so called "darling"?I said as I tried not to hang up the phone just yet.

"Oh darling, it's been to long, how have you been?" of course he ignored me. "Oh fine, I guess. I finally met with my niece." I said rather bored. "REALLY?!! I thought that when you met her you'd kill her right where she stood!"he was making me think he went to crazy town. "Well anyway, my therapist told me to call and ask if we could hang out, I've been going through a lot of stress, so he thought it might help calm me down a little bit."I said a little ashamed of myself.

"Are you for real?" he asked sounding really shocked. "Not like I have anything better to do, and well I was thinking of hanging out with you or Hatori at some point."I said as I climbed in my car. "And Shigure?" "What about him?" I asked confused. "You didn't say anything about hanging out with him, I thought you would want to hang out with him as well." he asked sounding even more confused than me. "After what happened in high school, I'd rather not."I said truthfully.

"Okay, how about I give you an address and I'll get Hatori and we'll meet you there?" he said already cheered up. Okay he's up to something, just like the old man, but what? Well I'll find out tomorrow. I had a feeling this just might be more intertaining for me than he wants it to be.

Time skip.
3rd person pov.

Momoko was following the G.P.S. to get to the meeting point, she parked her car as she now had to go on foot. She climbed up the stairs taking her time as she did so. She looked around her and couldn't help, but smile at the beautiful sight all around her. She cept going up the fliet of stairs.

When she got to the top she saw a nice decent looking house. Though with closer inspection she saw that the poor thing had a few patches here and there at one of it's doors. As she got closer she heard yelling, that got her worrying just when she was about to knock, someone went flying out of the sliding doors next to her.

"Oh my goodness, are you alright?!" she asked as she ran over to whoever it was. When she got there she saw that it was a teenage boy with bright orange hair and red eyes. A brown haired teenage girl with a cat bag on her back came out looking mad and was getting ready to punch the poor boy.

Momoko acted on instincts and grabbed her arm before it made contact with the boys face. She twisted the girls arm behind her back, "Take a chill pill kid, calm down." Momoko told the teenage girl in front of her. "Huh, who are you, are you here to steal Kyo from me? I won't let that happen!" "I don't even know who that is. I'm here looking for Ayame and Hatori, know them?" Momoko asked as she let the girl go.

"Oh yes I know them, Ayame did call and said that he and Hatori were ganna be here and take an old friend out. Though I thought he meant they'd come for Shigure, sorry he never told me about you." admitted the little girl.
"I'm not surprised, we haven't seen each other since at least a year after high school."Momoko said realizing just now that the girl said Shigure. A dark mist se rounded her and the look on her face was murderris. "This is Shigures house, isn't it?" "Yeah, why?" asked the boy still on the ground.

"That good for nothing, two faced, lying snake. I KILL HIM!!" she yelled scaring the crap out of the teenagers. "Kyo, Kagura what's with all the noise out here?" asked a calm voice that sounded familiar. "Kagura, can't you go a day without breaking things?" asked another calm, soft voice. "Is everyone alright, I heard yelling."said a more femanin but also familiar voice.

Momoko turned around and saw her biggest nightmare. There stood both Ayame and Hatori, but they weren't alone, next to them stood a teenager with gray short hair that looked a lot like Ayame and next to him stood none other than Tohru Honda. But the person next to her made things even worse, there stood Shigure, completely shocked to see Momoko in his yard. "Aunty Momo, what are you doing here?" asked Tohru.

"Hold on this is your aunt!" asked Shigure even more shocked then before. "Momo, you never told me that Tohru was your niece." said Ayame not realizing that danger he's in right now. "And you never told me that we'd be going to Shigures place, I should kill you for that. But today is your lucky day, not only is Hatori a doctor, there are children here. So I'll kill you another time, I bid you good day." Momoko said as she was about to walk away.

"Hold on miss!" said a calm voice. Momoko looked over her shoulder and saw it was mini Ayame. "It's going to rain soon, and I do believe we owe you some tea, after all my brother did waist your time." he said "It's fine kid, besides I am not in the mood to talk to Ayame or Shigure, I just might struggle them."Momoko said glaring daggers at the two men.

Shigure gulbed in fear, while Ayame didn't seem to be listening. He walked up to her and put his hand on her shoulder."Come now, Momo. Enjoy a cup of tea with us."he said clearly not catching glare he's reserving. "Momoko just have one cup then this headache will end sooner." said Hatori bordly. "Why should I?" asked Momoko. "We have those biscuit cookies that you love so much."he went on."One cup, that's it." Momoko said as she walked past everyone.

T. B. C.