"Hey, you better take care of that car. Or, I swear, I'll haunt your ass."

"I don't think that's funny."

"Oh, come on, it's a little funny." They stay in silence for a few moments. "Look, Sammy, what can I say, man, it's a dangerous gig. I drew the short straw. That's it, end of story."

"Don't talk like that, alright? We still have options."

"What options? Yeah, burial or cremation. And I know it's not easy. But I'm gonna die. And you can't stop it." Evie slightly flinches at the word 'die' somewhat knowing what it means now.

"Watch me." Sam leaves.

+++

Sam is calling anybody he can think of that could help. He just tried calling his dad, but he didn't pick up, so Sam left a voicemail as Sam does his best not to cry.

"Daddy?" Evie calls, walking over to him.

"Yeah, love bug?" Sam asks.

"Is Deanie gonna go where mommy went?" Evie asks.

"Not if I can help it." Sam says, playing with a strand of her hair.

Their silence is interrupted by a knock at the door and Sam gets up to answer it. He opens the door, shocked to see Dean, leaning against the door frame.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Sam asks.

"I checked myself out." Dean informs.

"What, are you crazy?" Sam asks.

"Well, I'm not gonna die in a hospital where the nurses aren't even hot." Dean says, walking in the room, leaning on everything he can and Sam shuts the door.

"Deanie!" Evie rushes over and hugs his leg.

"Hey, shorty." Dean greets.

"You know, this whole I-laugh-in-the-face-of-death thing? It's crap. I can see right through it." Sam says.

"Yeah, whatever, dude. Have you even slept? You look worse than me." Dean says as Sam helps him sit in a chair after they pried Evie off his leg.

"I've been scouring the internet for the last three days. Calling every contact in dad's journal." Sam says.

"For what?" Dean asks. Evie holds her arms out to him and he manages to pick her up and place her on his lap.

"For a way to help you. One of dad's friends, Joshua, he called me back. Told me about a guy in Nebraska. A specialist." Sam says.

"You're not gonna let me die in peace, are you?" Dean asks.

"I'm not gonna let you die, period. We're going." Sam states.

+++

They get to where Sam found a guy and it's raining. Sam parks the Impala and gets out. He quickly gets Evie out of her car seat before rushing over to help Dean. The older brother opens his door and looks around, spotting a sign The Church of Roy LeGrange. Faith Healer. Witness the Miracle.