He was a bit late. Originally, he was contemplating whether he should obey Zhan's wish or just stand face to face with that guy.

It's not like Yibo don't know who Ziqi is. The previous 'yibo' had crush on Zhan for a long time. But at that time he also saw how happy he was with song ziqi. 'Yibo' knew they were together . So he didn't dare to confess and buried his liking deeply in his heart. He made his presence unnoticeable because he didn't like to attract attention. So, even when Zhan and him attended the same college, Zhan never noticed him.

During college 'yibo' saw how desperately zhan studied and he paid no attention to anything. He never saw Ziqi with Zhan again. Though he was elated, his hatred for Ziqi grew more and more. How dare he make Zhan like this!?

So combined with 'yibo's'(previous original yibo)hatred,  Yibo(Lan wangji) really wanted to have a battle with Ziqi, beat him up cruelly and let his corpse rot. But it's a pity , that guy can't even bear the strength of his one finger.

Yibo felt Zhan resisting and he said softly, " It's me."

Zhan pressed his head on Yibo's strong chest and inhaled his scent. Only then he got back to his senses. "Yibo..."

"It's alright now. Don't be afraid."

Zhan was silent for moment and then replied, "en."

Zhan didn't care about why Yibo still didn't let him down. He felt secure with Yibo around. That shock just now, coupled with the headache tired him out. Now he got to relax, he felt the exhaustion.

Yibo took him straight to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Yibo supported him with his body and the warm water relaxed his nerves . His eyelids felt heavy, he muttered softly, "Yibo...."

"It's okay. Close your eyes." Yibo's pleasant voice sounded from behind. After that Zhan really closed his eyes.

Yibo felt Zhan's body soften. He imprisoned the other in his arms and washed him carefully. He rubbed and kissed every part of his skin as if it could wash away the touch from the other party. Only when he was satisfied,  he put the other into his clothes and laid him on the bed.

He wanted to held the other to sleep but his expression turned complicated when he looked down at his thing. He is one of the best who's good at self controlling in the cultivation world. But look at this.

Yibo showed disdain to this body owner ( original Yibo), this body gave in to lust so easily.

But who'll point out to HanGuang-Jun that the culprit is he himself.

He could use spiritual power to suppress it but in this modern era , cultivation is almost impossible. If the cultivation speed in his world was 90% , then in this modern world it's only a bit more than 2%. Really miserable. So he would have to think twice before using spiritual power.

Without having any choice left , he entered the bathroom once again , only coming out an hour later. He dried his hair and got dressed. Then he quietly walked out of the room.

In this world, killing results in serious punishment. So, he can't kill this person. He doesn't know what other things to do this weak man. One punch can knock him out. If thrown from this building  , he might really die. Suddenly , Yibo remembered something.

He wore gloves and picked up Ziqi. It looked a lot like he was grabbing into garbage bag. He effortlessly walked downstairs with the fastest speed and dumped Ziqi into the box. More specifically,  a large dustbin.

Yibo then tore off the gloves and threw them on to Ziqi's handsome face. it's really a shame that he can't erase this man's entire existence.

Yibo returned back to his room and laid by Zhan's side. Quietly starring at Zhan's peaceful sleeping face. Finally,  he dropped a light kiss and closed his eyes for a rest.

When Zhan opened his eyes, the sun was already setting. When he moved his arm habitually, he came into contact with a warm presence. This gave him a good scare , so he retracted his hands back before looking at the person by his side nervously.

At some point Yibo's shirt moved upwards a bit , causing the muscles on hi tummy to be visible. Zhan's round eyes stayed on them for a while , not daring to touch. He even felt a little bit of jealous,  it would have been good if he had muscles like these.

When he lifted his eyes , he was met with Yibo's eyes . He was starring at zhan calmly without any expression. Zhan's face immediately reddened as he gritted his teeth and looked away, imagining slapping himself in his head. He was extremely embarrassed being caught like this.

Also, remembering that this person had helped him wash and saw his whole body.....it's a bit uncomfortable and shameful. He is really embarrassed right now , not knowing what to say , he just pretended to be still in a daze.

Beside him Yibo's eyes softened. He touched Zhan's head and ruffled his black hair before talking, "Get up. Let's go and have dinner."

Zhan smiled slightly , not letting Yibo see. He thought to himself , he spent a whole day with Yibo. It was not really bad. Even the scare he got from Ziqi had faded a lot. Truly a blessing.  Not realising it, deep inside his heart he was looking forward to go out with Yibo.

At the same time , he wondered how he took care of that madman, Ziqi. In terms of strength....they should be equal, right? Then...

Looking at Yibo's clean face and normally functioning body, Zhan sighed. Let's not think about this now.

Zhan replied softly, "okay."