Chapter 6

(Dan's POV)

Phil's face lights up right away.

"Yes! Okay! Let's go!!!"

I laugh a little and get my laptop. I sit down in my sofa crease, and Phil snuggles into my side.

I log in, and only a minute after I've gone live, I have 1000 views.

"Oh um hi guys!"

I read the comments.
OMG IS THAT PHIL?!

YOU AND PHIL ARE SNUGGLING?

PHANPHANPHAN

DOES THIS MEAN PHAN'S REAL????

"Um yeah. Me and uh. Here just uhh..." Phil shows his tattoo and I do the same.

"Phil and I..."

"Jeez Dan! Don't be so embarrassed! Dan and I are in a relationship! Yesterday was our 2 year anniversary!"

He kisses my cheek and I blush and look at the comments again.

OMG WHAT

AWWWEEEEEEEE

Ew what the heck you guys

LOST A FAN

EW

PHANPHANPHAN

Ugh you guys are gross

I sigh. And whisper to Phil. "This is why..." He nods and I see hes about to cry.

Okay. They asked for it.

"Okay yeah go ahead. If your gonna unsubscribe cuz WE'RE GAY, then go ahead! We don't need fans who don't support us. Do you think we fucking chose the tattoos???" Phil motions for me stop.

"Whatever." I shut my laptop and Phil collapses into my chest. He hugs me and I wrap my arms around him.

"I'm so sorry Dan I didn't think this would happen..."

"You don't have to be sorry. They do."

(AN- its a short chapter but its really important! I'll be updating a lot more since I planned out the chapters so yeahhhh! ^-^ plz vote and comment if you enjoyed!!! Thx!)