Chapter 7

(Dan's POV)

I wake up and go down to the living room. I turn the TV on and watch an old episode of death note, waiting for Phil to wake up. My phone goes off.

"Hey, Dan." My boss, Brian.

"Hey Brian! What's up?"

"Well Dan..."

"Is something wrong?"

"Yeah.. You see.. You said on live show yesterday-"

"Yeah. I'm going out with Phil. So what?"

"Well a lot of your audience is anti-gay. And us at bbc1 feel that you and Phil won't be actimg the same way.."

"Phil and I have been in a relationship for years! We always act the same!!" I swear if he fires me..

"Okay, but now people know. And we don't want you to get threatened by anyone because of.. Of your sexual orientation."

"You're scared people will hurt me because I'm gay????"

"Yes, Dan. I think its best if you stopped working at BBC. Both you and Phil."

My body tenses up, and all of a sudden its like my whole world crashes to the ground around me.

I mean to sound angry, but my words end up sounding squeaky and scared.

"You're.. Firing us?"

"Yes. I'm sorry, its for the best." And he hangs up.

No. No no no no no.

I run up to Phil's bedroom. He lays curled up in his sheets, smiling slightly.

"PHIL!!!!???"

He shoots up, awake and kind of startled.

"He... Brian fired us.."

"Oh god no... I shouldn't have pressured you to tell them. I'm sorry Dan.."

Its not his fault, but I find myself nodding, and he holds me in his arms.

"It wasn't your fault." I whisper. I doubt he hears me, but I don't care.

Tears stream down my cheeks. I can feel my face getting hot. What are we going to do? Try and live off of YouTube? We have to get a new job somehow..

(AN- another short chapter but its still important. Lots of short chapters, huh? Anyways plz vote and comment if you enjoyed! Tank chu!)