Chapter 4

(AN- thank you guys so much for 100 reads! I'll try to update way more often ^-^)

(Phil's P.O.V.)

Dan and I end up watching Death Note all day, and right now it's 1:00 in the morning. He fell asleep a few minutes ago, curled up in my arms. I hear his stomach growl every now and then, reminding me we haven't eaten since this morning.

I pick him up and quietly bring him up to my room, trying not to fall on the stairs. I lay him down on my bed, and pull the sheets over him. I lay down next to him, and cuddle up against him.

"Goodnight love." I kiss his nose and fall asleep.

~the next morning~

I wake up and feel the absence of Dan's warmth in front of me. I groggily get up and stretch, and then slowly go down the stairs.

"Dan??"

I don't hear anything. I step down to the living room, and he isn't in his usual browsing spot on the couch. I go to the kitchen, and he isn't there either.

"Dan!!!?"

Still no response. I take out my phone and decide to text him.

Dan? Where are you?

He replies in five minutes.

I'm w/ Chris i said i'd visit him today remember?

I guess I'll eat breakfast alone today.

(Dan's P.O.V.)

I knock at Chris' door and wait for a second before someone opens the door.

Oh my god is this Chris? The usual happy Chris I usually know is pale faced, he has dark circles under his eyes, and I can see his place is a total mess.

"Are you okay?"

He bursts into tears. And wraps his arms around my shoulders. I hug him for a second before leading him inside to his couch. I sit him down and he just looks at me for a while.

"So you... you uh did something to Phil..."

He doesn't respond right away, but then he nods and starts to talk.

"I'm sorry I just... I really like Phil, okay? I broke up with Peej yesterday, and he hasn't talked to me... or anyone I think..."

"This isn't about you and PJ. This is about what you did to Phil. He's really upset and feels horrible. What really happened?"

"I kissed him okay?! Could you leave now?!!"

This isn't like Chris. Not at all.

"Look I'm sorry if I offen-"

"GO!"

I get up and go to his door, looking at him one last time before I shut the door behind me. What's happened to the funny chirpy Chris I used to call when I was sad? The Chris who gave me advice on how to ask Phil out for the first time? Maybe I do have to ask Peej what happened...

I start walking back to the flat, because I left my wallet at home with my Oyster card. It starts raining and I start to regret visiting Chris, it was kind of worthless, and now my hair is getting all curly. Before I know it, I'm shivering in the cold, and I have my hands balled up in my pockets. My wet hobbit hair sticks to my face, and I run back home.

When I open the door, I see Phil in one of my sweaters in my sofa crease, on his laptop.

"Nice sweater." I say sarcastically.

"I got cold! You didn't even tell me you were leaving. Meanie." He tries to punch my arm, but he's so weak I barely feel it.

"It's raining." I say, because I notice him looking me up and down. "It didn't go very well at Chris' house."

"I figured. You should go take a shower. And maybe you could dress nice. I plan on taking you to dinner tonight. "

(^-^ this chapter sucked too but I really felt like updating again so yeah. Just another filler I guess. Plz comment and vote (: )