Chapter 3

(Dan's P.O.V.)

Phil has been gone for an hour now. I don't now if he's mad at me or something, probably not, he seemed pretty chirpy this morning. I decide to text him.

Phil? You coming home soon?

Send. I hope he's okay. Whenever he goes to see Pj or Chris he's usually gone a while anyways. I shouldn't be worrying. I get out of my sofa crease and grab Phil's bowl so I can wash it. I set it in the sink and let the water fill up, and then I pour it all down the drain.

I walk to the bathroom and straighten my hobbit hair, which has been annoying me all morning. Just as I step out of the bathroom, I see Phil open the door and stumble over to the couch.

"Phil! You're home!"

He just looks at me, and I see his face is blotchy red and there are tears streaming down his cheeks. I run over to him right away, and pull him into a hug.

"What happened?" I say as soothing as possible.

"I-I... I'm so sorry Dan!!!" What?

"About what?"

"He kissed me! I tried to make him stop but I couldn't and I just yelled at him and walked away and I'm sure he's mad now but-"

I press my lips to his, but only to quiet him. He always gets worked up about unimportant things, and I'm sure that this is just as important as the time he lost his parents at the mall.

"Shhhh... Did you kiss him back?"

He just shakes his head.

"Then that's okay. We should go see if he is okay. You might have upset him."

"Dan I don't want to go.." I nod and pet his hair back.

"You don't have to."

He nods and turns on the TV to Death Note.

"We were supposed to watch that together!"

He smiles and pats the spot next to him, where I happily sit down and cuddle into his side.

"I guess I can go see Chris tomorrow..."

He places his arm around me and I lay my head on his shoulder, focusing on Light's voice from the TV.

"I'm still sorry, Dan."

"You have no reason to be sorry, it's Chris that should come over to apologize. "

"I love you, my danisaur."

I giggle at his use of 'danisaur, no one calls me that anymore.

"I love you more, my little lion."

(AN- I know this chapter sucks and it was really short :( it was just a filler I guess)