Chapter 5

(Dan's P.O.V.)

I turn and walk to the bathroom right after Phil says that we are going out, and take an extra long time in the shower. I wash my hair and us some of Phil's raspberry dream body wash. And then I blow-dry my hair and straighten it, making sure to not have one single curly hair. I wrap a towel around myself and sprint into my room, getting out the cleanest and nicest suit I can find. I make sure there aren't any wrinkles, and put it on so it doesn't mess up my hair. And then I start doing little things, like finding a good tie and planning out what I'll say.

An hour later, I emerge from my room to see Phil in the living room, in a suit, straightening out his shirt.

"Oh hi! You're ready?"

I blush and nod. He looks kinda nervous, but I am too.

We walk downstairs and he starts explaining that the place is about a half a mile away, but he wants to have us walk there because the sun just set and the stars are starting to show. I savor every word he says, letting each sound echo in my mind. Every aspect of him is perfect to me...

When we arrive at the restaurant, I am immediately surprised.

"Phil... this is the most expensive restaurant... like, ever!"

He laughs and takes my hand. "I don't care how expensive it is, I want you to be happy."

"I was happy before! You don't have to do this..."

"Do you want free food or not?!"

I laugh a little and we head in. A waitress meets us right as we enter.

"Lester." Phil says, and she nods.

So I guess if I do ever get enough courage to ask him... I'll be Dan Lester... I like that.

"Follow me." She says. She leads us to a table in a corner by a window. "Here are your menus, I will be back in a few minutes to take your order." She has a thick French accent, and she nods at us and walks away.

Phil picks up his menu, and I can see his hands shaking. I put one of my hands over his, trying to stop them.

"You don't have to be so nervous, you know." I kiss his knuckles and set his hand back down.

"I know.. but still..."

We both look back at our menus and decide on what we'll get.

When the waitress comes back, I order spaghetti and Phil does too.

"I'll be back with your food in a moment. Would you like anything to drink?"

"Um yeah." Phil looks at me and back at the waitress.

"I'll just have water."

"Um... yeah me too." She leaves without another word.

"So uh.. I'll go talk to Peej tomorrow."

"Yeah okay. Should I come with?"

"Yeah sure!" He nods and blushes again, always looking at his shaking hands and then back up to my eyes.

Ten minutes later, our food arrives. Phil and I eat, talking the whole time about some older videos of ours, and about other people's tattoos. He makes fun of my first video, too, with the awkward hand gestures and everything.

It doesn't seem romantic, but it doesn't have to be. This is perfect. I don't want to have weird small talk on a rooftop with appetizers and entres, I like it better like this, having Phil laugh at how awkward I was, making me choke on my water because of how hard I'm laughing.

When we finished, Phil paid the bill and we walked out, hand in hand. He stopped shaking when we got our food, which was a good thing because he shouldn't be that nervous.

"Thanks again, Phil."

"Of course. I love you.."

"I love you too." He kisses my cheek and we walk the rest of the way to our flat in silence.

I open the door and let Phil in first, and then I go to the bathroom and take off my suit, replacing it with simple pajama bottoms.

"Do you wanna do a liveshow?" Asked Phil.

"Ooh yeah!!!" And then I thought of something. "Maybe we can finally tell them..."

(AN- I tried to make this chapter cute but I think it sucked so yeah. I also have been writing another fanfiction, not on wattpad,  and I was wondering if I should start another phanfic! Plz comment and vote thx!   ^-^)