Chapter 11

(Phil's POV)

I look at Chris' lips. They seem so soft, and they're a nice shade of pink.

I feel myself leaning towards him. He's does the same, and I watch his eyes slowly close as we get closer.

This won't mean anything. It's just for all those times he's wanted to kiss me.

I feel his warm breath by my mouth, and then our lips touch. His lips really are soft, unlike Dan's, which are always chapped. I tilt my head to the side, and our faces fit perfectly.

This is forbidden! We aren't supposed to be with anyone but the person with our matching tattoo.

Do Chris and Peej have matching tattoos?

I forget about them, and focus on the sparks I feel while kissing Chris.

Wait. Sparks?

Chris puts his hands on my neck, pulling me closer to him, deepening the kiss. I snake my arms behind his waist, and soon, we are passionately kissing, almost laying down on his couch.

After a few minutes, Chris pulls away, and I immediately miss his touch.

"Phil.. We- we aren't supposed to.."

"But-"

"You're with Dan! I love you, but.. I can't..."

I look at him, and see pure sadness in his eyes. He stares down at his hands, and I can see the tears in his eyes.

"He'll never know, Chris.."

He looks up at me, and I kiss him again. At first, this seemed like a horrible idea. But now, I'm questioning why I never did it before.

The way his eyes almost glow, the way his choppy hair falls, the way he laughs, the way he moves his mouth when he kisses...

I don't want to pull away like the first time. I don't want this kiss to end. What's wrong with me? I'm with Dan!

He'll never know..

We kiss for a few moments, and I savor the taste of his lips, and how they are SO soft, and how he smells a bit like cologne. His skin is soft too, whenever I hug him towards me under his shirt, I can't help but want to take his shirt off completely..

He pulls away, and blushes as he looks at me.

"I've been wanting to do that for so long..." He says sheepily.

I just smile at him and give him a peck on the cheek. "Just.. Don't tell anyone, okay?"

"Never!" We hug for a second, and I get up.

"Can- can I stay the night? Dan is still mad, I bet..."

"Yeah! Um, you'll have to sleep on the couch though."

"I- I was wondering.. Maybe I could sleep in your room..?"

"Oh! Yeah sure I'll sleep here."

"No I mean, with you."

He blushes and smiles. "Oh.. Yes! Do you want any pajamas? I'll let you borrow some."

I nod, and follow him into his room. He hands me some checkered pants, and I change in his bathroom. Who needs shirts anyways...

When I have the pajama pants on, I go to his room, to see him stuffing some clothes in a drawer, without his shirt. He looks up at me, and giggles. "You shouldn't wear a shirt more often." I feel my face turn a deep shade of red and laugh a little.

"You shouldn't either."

He jumps under his duvet after me, and then he holds me, so I can see his face. He wraps his arms around my waist, and I lay my head on his chest.

I just lay for a few hours, thinking.

That kiss felt too good. I felt sparks. Maybe the tattoos were wrong?

No no no. The tattoos are never wrong. It's okay to kiss someone else, right? I'm not dating Chris, just Dan. A little snuggling and a few kisses can't hurt anyone.

I fall asleep eventually, and end up dreaming of Chris.

Not Dan.

(AN- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!!! I try really hard on this phanfic, and it was my first, so it means SO much that you guys like it!!! Plz comment and vote! Thx ^-^)