Chapter 19

(Phil's POV)

PJ's hand lightly rubs against my back, and he tries to reassure me. It doesn't help.

I sob loudly, running my hands through my hair. "Peej, I, I miss him," I cry.

"Hey, I know."

"No you don't!" I shrug off his hand, standing up, "you have no idea! My soul mate is with some scene girl, probably, and he thinks we're dating?! No offense, PJ, but I don't want to go out with you!"

"Have you forgotten my soul mate cheated on me and then died? Just go and talk to him, Jesus Christ."

I wipe the tears from my face and sigh. "Fine. I will see him. I miss my best friend," I think of what to do.

"Okay..." He shoots me a strange look.

"I'm going back to my place, okay?" I slam his door behind me, running to catch a taxi.

When I open my front door and search the house, only to find it empty, I collapse on our couch. I have a headache from crying so hard at PJ's, and my legs ache from running up the stairs. I check the time on my phone, 1:00 am. Where could he be? Probably with that girl, Alicia or whatever.

I fade in and out of consciousness, eventually falling asleep while playing Crossy Road.

***

My shoulders shake back and forth, and a smooth, familiar voice repeats my name.

"Phil! Phil, get your ass up or I'm throwing you out the window. Phil!!!"

I slowly open my eyes to see a pair of dark brown ones staring at me. Dan!

"Dan?!" I suddenly am wide awake.

"Yes?"

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I feel tears spring to my eyes as I watch him plop onto the couch next to me. "Dan, I miss you so much. I love you, please, Dan!"

"God, Phil. I love you too, that's the problem!" He turns to me, wiping his eyes.

"What?" My voice gets quieter.

"You hurt me! I love you so fucking much and you're cheating again! Why?!" He stands up.

I stand up after him, "why do you think I'm here?! Because I thought you'd be here. Listen to me, I love you. Not PJ or Chris or anyone else, you."

He sobs and falls into my open arms, wrapping his thin ones around my waist. I breathe into his shoulder, feeling his warm tears seep through my shirt. I cry too, but quietly. No noise, I just listen to Dan's shaky breaths.

After a few minutes, he lets go and looks up at me. "I love you," he smiles weakly. And then he kisses me.

This kiss is filled with passion, love, and lust. It isn't like any kiss I had with Chris, or PJ. This is a kiss to make up for all the lies and sorrow and sadness, but most importantly, to show our love.
I feel his arms find their way under the band of my jeans, and soon Dan is sucking at my neck while pulling them off.

All I want is to be as close as possible with him, under tangled sheets in his bedroom. To make up for all of the shit I've put him through.

And that's exactly what happens.

***

He grabs the duvet and lets out a loud scream, biting down on my sheets. I pull away from him and lay down, my breathing quick and a small smile on my face.

He pants and plops down on my chest, looking up at me with his large innocent eyes.

"Sorry about your sheets," he smiles.

"It's okay, I've done the same to yours," I laugh.

We lay there for a long time, just thinking.

I think about proposing. About Dan. About kids. Just about us.

Hours later, we start to talk again as he slides on his boxers.

"Dan?"

"Yes?"

"Does this mean we're back together?"

He sits down on the bed and places his hands on mine, "if you want it to be... I'm sorry, Phil. Will you be my boyfriend, again?"

I grin, "of course, babe."

He kisses me and throws his clothes in a corner.

"I love you."

"I love you too," Dan puts my duvet in the wash, and slides into the kitchen.

"What're you doing?"

"I'm making us food. What do you want?"

"Whatever you want. I don't mind."

"Were having hotcakes then... But we don't have any flour. Will you go to the store with me?"

"Um, yeah. I have to pick up a few things anyways."

We walk to a nearby store, and buy flour for Dan's food. We end up buying a pillow with Kanye's face on it, since Dan insists. When we're checking out, I see a familiar face; the person scanning everything looks awfully familiar.

"Alice?" Dan says.

She walks around the register and punches me in the face. I stumble backwards, holding my bleeding nose.

"Don't you ever, ever, cheat on Dan again, okay?!" She tells at me, poking my chest.

I feel small tears fall onto my cheeks. I already feel bad about it, she didn't need to- did Dan tell her everything?!"

Dan immediately comes over to me, holding my waist. He finds a tissue in his pocket for me, and repeats that he's sorry.

When we leave, I can't think straight so we have to take a taxi. The driver stares at me like I'm missing an eye, and Dan yells at him for it.

At home I get carried to the couch, and lightly set down. Dan kisses my nose and gives me more tissues. He puts on Tokyo Ghoul and cuddles up to me on our sofa, ten minutes later, holding a plate with a stack of hotcakes on it.

He feeds me, chuckling every time something falls on my face or I bite his finger.

"I'm sorry again, that was really bitchy of her." Dan sighs.

"Don't apologize, love. It's my fault. I screwed up, like always."

Dan places a hand on his hip, "Don't you ever say that again!" He scolds me, "it's been a hard time for the both of us. Shit happens."

"I love you so much, Dan."

"I love you even more."

A/N

This chapter sucked, I'm sorry ;-; .

What do you think is gonna happen? hMMM???

Okay so please vote and comment, as no one ever does that anymore. Thanks <3