°49°

Happy new month everyone. I decided to update today since it's a new month. To all October born out there, happy birthday in advance.

Enjoy.

                     ~°~°~°~°~
               °Jeremiah's POV°

Today's class seemed much lively than the other days, especially during this period. It was natural for student to be excited on a free period, especially when that period isn't supposed to be free.

During this period every Friday, we usually had Civic Education. But since Miss Royal decided to go over to the Badagry local government for our benefit with Uyai beside her, we declared it a free period.

Dami had found the time to go on a date with Omonigho. They were going to the amusement park, then the cinema and after that, to a nice restaurant. I won't be alone all day. I had to help Jasper with his brother's project, after school.

Jubilee and T - Tatiana instructed that we should start calling her 'T', which she had only reserved to people close to her. Jubilee and T, were now close. But if you'd ask me, they seemed way too close. I usually don't put in mind if they were close or not, I really didn't care much about their relationship status.

Uyai had informed me earlier today that her parents had booked this Sunday to go over to the ghetto, to pay Judith's parent a visit and to inform them of their child's death. I really didn't think it was the right thing to do. I mean, it was nice that they were paying Judith's parents a visit, but this was something they would have done immediately after Judith's death.

The automatic bell finally sounded, drifting me out of my thoughts. Dami, sprinted up from his seat and placed his backpack hanging on both shoulders.

"Dude," I called. Dami was about leaving me without saying goodbye. I knew he was head over heels for Omonigho, but I was his best dude. He should have also acknowledged me.

"Sorry man, gotta go." Even without saying a word, Dami knew why I stopped him. He patted my shoulder while I gave him a small wave.

Dami finally rushed over to Omonigho's seat. With everything that went on and is still going on with our lives, they needed a decent day for themselves.

Sometimes, I do envy the kids in our class. None had to worry about some serial killer chasing after them.

I finally swung my backpack on both shoulders, as I got up from my seat. Moving out of the classroom, I noticed Jasper leaning against the wall right outside my classroom.

His bored expression made me chuckle a bit. "I was about going to your class upstairs."

"Thought you'd escape and leave me with my brother's bored project, so I decided to come myself." Jasper pulled himself from the wall and we both started walking side by side. "I told my driver not to come get me, so we are both riding with your car, guardian."

I knew why he added the word 'guardian'. Jasper wanted to sound all cute, so it won't look like he was pushing me. Jasper in the past days was doing well not to get triggered. I even saw him talking to one of his fighters once. Well I guess they fully talked with their mouth and didn't let their fist do the farewell.

"I know some thing's wrong with your little friendship group," Jasper voiced out once we got outside. I spotted my car and we began our journey towards it. "But you don't want to tell me anything about it."

"That's because I want you to live a normal life. Have girl troubles, friends troubles, but not my Line of trouble." I replied him sternly.

Jasper placed his palm in front of his mouth and yawned afterwards. "Normal is boring."