"Normal is safe." My tone made it look like the conversation wasn't up for discussion. We finally arrived at my car and we both got into the back seat. I placed head phones on my ear, so I won't listen to Jasper's grumbling.

                    ~°~°~°~°~

We finally arrived at Jasper's home. Jasper was a ear full all through our way to his home. We got down from the car once my driver found a suitable place to park the car.

"Still not talking to me?" Jasper led his way towards his home. "Alright, I promise to tell you everything once I know we're now safe."

Jasper stopped at the front of the door, before turning to squint his eyes at me. "Promise?"

I rolled my eyes a bit. "Promise."

Once we got into his home, Jasper did what I most likely would do. He threw his backpack on one of the dark couches and a maid scurried to grasp it.

"They are maids, doesn't mean you won't give them a break." Victor used the opportunity to walk down the stairs with some video equipment. Once downstairs, he placed the equipment on the center glass table, so he could set them up.

"And just because you're my elder brother, doesn't mean you won't give me a break." Jasper answered back, as he landed on the couch. I sat close to Jasper, as we waited for his brother to be done with setting the equipment.

Victor as if noticing me for the first time, glanced at me. "Hey Jerry,"

"Hey Tom," First Jer bear, now Jerry? I seriously didn't want a nickname. Jeremiah wasn't even long to shorten it up. "So you're interviewing two kids about the political stuff in our country. What are you, a political student?"

"Yup," Was his short reply. His attention was fully focused on setting his camera.

"He's studying in Unilag," Completed Jasper, when he realized his brother wouldn't speak further. "Are you planning on schooling there?"

I was going outside the country to sturdy, so to answer Jasper's question, it was a no. I subtly shook my head. "Do you know a Kingsley at your department?"

"The famous dead Kingsley?" Victor looked at me for confirmation. "Then yes."

"Really?!" Gasped Jasper with stunned eyes. "And no one never seem to let me know? Now I know the school I won't put on in my Jamb form."

"Stop being extra," Victor said to his brother. "The school's great. Besides, we've got excellent students with first class. Take the one serving at your school as an example."

"I know I know, Miss Royal." Mumbled Jasper. "So?"

"So, she's very intelligent and a friend of mine." Victor pointed it out to Jasper. Jasper was not getting over with the discussion.

"Please," Scoffed Jasper. "Your friend? I'm sure you just say that cause she's hot."

Victor chuckled, as he found his younger brother adorable. "I'm quite serious, we're close. Royal B. Micheal. Micheal according to her seems to be her initial while B, seem to be her surname."

"Can we not talk about my Civic Teacher and go on with your boring project?" Yawned Jasper. He lay on the chair, waiting for his brother to get ready. "I get it, you both are close."

FLASH BACK

At the front of the booklet was the name section. Omonigho stopped for a second, to question Miss Royal. "Should I write down your full name ma'am?"

"Yes please," Miss Royal answered absentmindedly. Omonigho did that swiftly.

"Funny how you still write down initials, no one does that anymore." Omonigho said, feeling amused.