i throw a fit + 21boomin

where sheyaa acts like a spoiled brat and leland fixes his attitude

[also lets pretend that sheyaa is short here okie? he's about 5'7 to leland's 5'11]

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

— august 22 2019, 5:30 pm
leland's office —

EVERYONE KNEW THAT SHEYAA WAS SPOILED ROTTEN. leland always gave him whatever he wanted, no matter how expensive it was. he liked making his baby happy.

whenever sheyaa didn't get his way (which was rare), things got ugly, because he often resorted to catching an attitude or throwing a tantrum to end up getting what he wanted.

today was one of those days.

"whatchu mean we can't stop at icebox on our way home?" sheyaa whined, desperately tugging on his boyfriend's sleeve while the two exited the office building in which leland worked, "the mall is RIGHT there."

"because i'm tired, baby. i'll take you there some other time," leland was calm, yet firm.

"why not now? it ain't even finna take that long," sheyaa smacked his lips.

"i already said why not now. i'm tired, and i'm not in the mood to make no extra stops right now." he stood his ground, making eye contact with his pouting boyfriend to let him know he meant business.

"ion care if you tired," sheyaa grumbled, folding his arms, "i want to go shopping now. don't nobody wanna sit up in the house all day because you TiReD, you better wake yourself up, the fuck?"

leland narrowed his eyes and stepped closer towards his smaller boyfriend, his jaw growing taught and his lips curving downward.

"who the fuck do you think you talking to?" he growled, gripping sheyaa by the chin and forcing the smaller to make eye contact with him.

"do you see anybody else around? okay then. obviously i'm talking to you," sheyaa cracked a smirk, still not phased by leland's serious gaze or his eyes boring deep into his.

leland let out a humorless chuckle, the dry, bitter kind that was devoid of any amusement. sheyaa recognized this laugh, and he realized that he was pissing him off, but he didn't care, he was going to get his way, one way or the other.

"well since you feel that way i guess we not going tomorrow either, and when we get home you going straight to your room until you learn how to act," he grabbed sheyaa's wrist and yanked him forward, "now let's go, and ion wanna hear shit out of you for the rest of the way home."