cybersex + playboiuzi

where symere lets a lucky fan fuck him for all of his viewers to see (ⁱⁿᵗᵉʳˢᵉˣ ˢʸᵐᵉʳᵉ)part 2 of 2

part 2 of 2

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

july 13th 2020, 9:45 pm
four seasons hotel —

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A WHILE, SYMERE WAS GENUINELY NERVOUS. there was a difference between doing solo shows on cam, and inviting a whole second person into the mix.

of course symere wasn't a virgin, and of course he's done his camshows dozens of times, but this was the first time he was going to actually have sex in front of his viewers. this was big for him, and as nervous as it made him he was also hugely excited about this new milestone.

symere had his bodyguard (yes, he had a bodyguard in case one of his horny fans recognized him in public and tried some slick shit) vet the winner of his bidding war, a guy who went by his online handle "playboicarti" to make sure that he wasn't a fraud, a catfish, or an all around psychopath — symere had watched too many episodes of the first 48 to completely trust meeting up with a random online.

the background check turned up nothing except revealing that the guy's name was actually "jordan" and that he was extremely attractive. that last point was important, because symere's worst fear was that he'd have to bust it open for a fat white incel.

symere did some creeping of his own on this jordan guy, and he found his instagram, where he had a sizeable following due to his modelesque looks.

jordan was everything symere looked for in a guy — dark, nice bone structure, pretty eyes, plump lips, tall, well built (he was built like a palm tree, but that still count as being well built in symere's book; he liked skinny guys.)

the last thing symere did before he fell asleep that night was masturbate to his pictures, anticipating the day that they'd be able to fuck each other.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

symere and jordan were to meet for the first time at the four seasons hotel the following evening.

even though the background check turned nothing up, symere still didn't want some random nigga he never met before in his house, so he rented a hotel suite — one of the best rooms in the entire building. he'd be overlooking the entire city while he was getting his back blown out, and that'd be a beautiful sight for everyone.

symere stood impatently in the lobby, checking his watch every few seconds and silently wondering when jordan's golf club built ass was going to show up.