nights before ko + soteccakobe

the one where andre stumbles across a lewd tape of his two closest friends

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

— april 12 2022, 3:36 a.m.
andre's dorm —

ANDRE'S FINGERS WERE BEGINNING TO CRAMP from the amount of time he spent writing his thousand word essay on human pathology that was due the second that class started tomorrow.

to be fair to him, his unmedicated adhd prevented him from getting any work done during the entire week that he had to write it, with him getting distracted by any and everything under the sun during the time he was allotted to write the paper.

there was also the factor that...he technically didn't own a laptop of his own at the moment.

over spring break, his younger sister spilled orange crush all over his keyboard while she was borrowing it to watch youtube videos. luckily, he still had an active warranty on it, so he didn't have to pay out of pocket to get it fixed, however, it still wasn't ready, and it was just his luck that he was hit with several important assignments as soon as spring classes resumed.

he utilized the school's library at first, which was inconvenient for several obvious reasons, until his roommate tyreek took pity on him and allowed him to borrow his laptop until his own laptop was repaired.

tyreek was the type of person that'd help someone out no matter what, even if it'd inconvenience himself. he knew that he didn't have as many important assignments due as andre, so he had no problem letting him use his laptop. andre's laptop was said to be fixed within the next week anyway.

andre checked the word count of his paper. 1109 words. that was more than good enough. 

he added a quick conclusion to the work and then submitted the file via canvas, before clicking out from all of his school related tabs.

although it was nearly 4 a.m. and andre had been working like a slave all night to get his paper done on time, he still wasn't tired, and found it hard to go to sleep.

he opened up a new tab and went to youtube, scrolling through the homepage until he saw something that was to his liking. 

he noticed that his favorite youtuber, "kankan" uploaded something new, a video titled "cooking with kankan, volume 6".  feeling intrigued, he clicked on the video, thinking that maybe that'd help him fall asleep faster.

when the video loaded, he saw keandrian standing in his custom-made apron that resembled the wockhardt label, with a chef's hat sitting on top of his freeform locs. he was joined by a feral looking lightskinned man wearing a white beanie and a plain white apron, who just mean-mugged the camera as if he was going to hop out of the screen and shoot the viewer.