teacher's pet + ssgtecca

in which tyler falls hard for his attractive substitute teacher, and the feelings are mutual

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"OH MY GOD TYLER HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW ENGLISH SUB?" tyler was in the midst of switching notebooks out from his locker when his best friend, benjamin, approached him with this question.

tyler shook his head. "no, i haven't."

"well you need to, that nigga is fine as fuck," ben continued on, "his name mr. pellerin or sum. i don't know how long he gone be here, but i hope he here for a while, because man..."

tyler just closed his locker and laughed. ben always had some random ass crush on someone who he shouldn't.

"i'm telling you tyler, he's so fucking hot," benjamin kept discussing the teacher as he and tyler walked the halls, tyler barely listening to his rambling. "i need him so bad."

"y'all talking about that new teacher?" namil appeared on the other side of tyler, seemingly out of thin air. "i wanna squirt in his mouth so bad."

tyler's eyebrows shot up from that statement, while benjamin just nodded in agreement.

"nigga where the fuck did you come from?" tyler questioned.

"i heard y'all talking about my man, i had to say something," namil shrugged, tucking a curl behind his ear afterward.

"our man, baby, our man," benjamin corrected. "oh my god, there he goes now."

emerging from the english language arts classroom was a man who stood at least 6 feet tall, and looked quite young. if it weren't for his two obnoxiously horny friends, he probably would've mistaken him for a new student. he looked to be about the same age as everyone else.

his deep midnight skin was like a cloudless night, and his eyes were the stars; twinkling and beaming even from afar. he had neat locs that were tied back out of his face, and his hands, oh god, his hands. his hands were so nice and so big, tyler damn near buckled at the knees thinking about what he could do with those hands of his.

"now you see what i'm talking about huh?" benjamin questioned, looking over at tyler and smirking a little.

tyler simply nodded. he was rendered speechless by this man's beauty.

"i know it's big," namil spoke up now, eyes still glued upon the teacher.

"shit it better be," ben scoffed, "you know how tragic it is to be a pretty nigga with no dick? izaya peepee ass nigga."