family affair + playboizilla

in which junius gets his revenge on jordan for fucking his little brother

part 2 of 2

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

— march 3 2019, 7:12 pm
junius' house —

JORDAN FELT LIKE HE WAS ABOUT TO SHIT HIMSELF right then and there.

what exactly was there to say when you're caught balls deep inside of your best friend's younger brother by said friend, in his bed no less? there was no defense or dramatization that jordan could come up with that could get him out of this.

junius looked fucking furious, and that was a scary sight to anyone. he sent death glares to the pair, looking as if he was about to start swinging on both of them at any moment.

much to jordan's surprise, andre didn't seem as terrified as he was. if anything he seemed mostly annoyed that junius interrupted him getting his back blown out. he rolled his eyes at his older brother, daring him to do something about it.

"welp, that's my cue to get the fuck out of here," jordan spoke up first, afraid that if he didn't speak that he'd get his ass beat soon. "um...bye i guess."

and with that, jordan re-clothed himself in record timing, scrambling to put his clothing on and get out of that heated situation in a timely manner before he could either be verbally or physically ripped to shreds.

he even put his shirt on inside out, but having the tag on the inside hanging out from the back for everyone to see was the least of his worries. he just needed to get the fuck out of there.

jordan needed to breathe. being on the verge of a panic attack was not good for his asthma.

he slid on his sneakers - on the wrong foot, mind you, and then practically sped out of the room and out of the rogers household.

meanwhile inside of the shared bedroom of the two brothers, the tension was still as thick as oatmeal.

andre pulled the covers over himself and glared at junius. "okay so, are you going to continue to stare at me like you're gonna do something or do you have something to say? because i would like to get dressed."

"nigga- what do you have an attitude for?" junius spat, "you're the one who fucked my best friend."

"and i'll do it again," andre quipped, slipping his hoodie back over his small body. "you really don't have a right to be mad, so if i were you i'd calm my ass down."