save a hoe + summrsfaygo

in which andre has a reputation but deante doesn't care

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

— january 28 2020, 2:30 pm
UGA campus —

hypersexuality: an obsession with sexual thoughts, urges, or behaviors that may cause distress or that negatively affects health, job, or relationships. almost always a trauma response from sexual abuse or a symptom for bipolar disorder.

EVER SINCE AN EARLY AGE, before he should've even reasonably known what sex was, andre always had an obsession with sex and everything sexual.

at first, it was dismissed as regular childhood curiosity, an obsession with the act only because he knew that it was something forbidden and inappropriate for his young eyes, but as the years continued, it stopped being something that was easy for people to ignore.

it started off as just an innocent enough seeming childhood curiosity, but then it turned into inappropriate sexual urges, and a crippling porn addiction at the age of eleven. it got to the point where he began to skip school just to masturbate and consume violent pornographic material, and do so multiple times a day.

he lost his virginity soon after, porn began to no longer be enough to satisfy his obsession. his parents continued to ignore the problem, sweeping it under the rug as a result of puberty, his hormones were just running wild and that led to his troubling sexual behavior before he'd even hit his teens.

by the time he was 14, his body count was already in the double digits, and by the time he graduated high school, it rounded off into the 40s. 

it went without saying that andre didn't think very highly of himself, and moreso thought of himself as a toy to help others get off. letting other people use him for sexual pleasure was the only thing that he was good for, in his own mind, which is why he racked up such a lengthy roster of sexual partners at such a young age. 

he only felt like he was useful when he was pleasuring other people, so he needed to be having sex 24/7 or else he felt like he was worthless. having sex was the only time that andre felt any semblance of genuine joy or happiness. other times, he just kind of wanted to die all the time.

and now, here he was, at the age of 19, a college sophomore, now with around 60 bodies and already racking up himself a reputation around campus as a whore. in a sick way, he kind of loved the fact that he had a slutty reputation. attention was attention, be it good, bad or otherwise, and being known as one of the biggest sluts on campus definitely gave him attention.

nobody really had an interest in getting to know him; they only wanted to use him to get a quick nut, and kick him to the curb, but that was fine, because that was all he was good for anyway.