mirrors + onlywes

the one where demar fucks wesley in front of a mirror

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

— august 30 2022, 11:20 pm
bino's home —

DEMAR REFRESHED THE UBER APP RELENTLESSLY, growing more and more impatient as he waited for the uber that he ordered for wesley to arrive at his home already.

four minutes away. he let out a sigh of relief. his boyfriend would be arriving any minute now.

the two of them were somewhat of a long distance couple — except they werent. wesley attended university of miami, and demar lived in broward county, so during the school year, distance was never an issue between the two of them.

things got trickier during the summer, though, since wesley was originally from atlanta. he went from being just a mere 25 minute drive away, to being a 9 hour drive or a unnecessarily expensive plane ticket away. 

that didn't mean that wesley and demar just went 3 months with no real life contact, though, as demar would try his best to come to atlanta whenever he could to spend time with his baby, but it wasn't the same as being able to come see him whenever he wanted, for however long he wanted.

and now that school was back in session for wesley, demar wasted no time calling an uber to his campus to bring him over to his place as soon as both of their schedules were clear. 

the sound of a car pulling up outside of his home snapped him out from his thoughts. demar sprang up from his seat on the bottom of the staircase and opened the heavy hardwood door, followed by the plexiglass screen door.

it was then that he saw wesley exiting the silver 2019 kia optima that was momentarily parked outside of his house, before running up the sidewalk path that led up to the porch, a big, goofy smile becoming more noticeable the closer and closer he got to demar.

he was beautiful as always. black locs slightly obscuring his face, parted into messy pigtails on the side, wearing a graphic black sweatshirt that was slighty too big on his frame due to it originally belonging to the much taller demar; and nothing but happiness and excitement in his soft brown eyes. 

he was nothing short of a masterpiece, and demar couldn't wait to ruin him.

"bino!" wesley cheered, jumping into demar's arms as soon as he could, nearly knocking his boyfriend over with how suddenly he lept onto his body.

demar kept his balance and held onto wesley tightly, luckily. wrapping his slender arms around his body, propping him up while his lips met wesley's.