easy a + 21boomin

the one where sheyaa is failing his classes so he's forced to get a tutor

 requested by ILuvNardo

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

— january 21 2021, 3:50 pm
sheyaa's house —

"HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO FAIL EVERY SINGLE CLASS? BOY I OUTTA," sheyaa's mother whacked him upside of the head with a copy of his report card, which didn't have a single grade above a C on it.

sheyaa sighed and sucked his teeth. he was dreading report card season, because he knew that his mother would never let him hear the end of his abysmal grades.

he was definitely not seeing the light of day again as long as she could help it.

"well? what do you have to say for yourself?" she questioned, resting her hands on her hips and narrowing her eyes at her son.

all sheyaa could do was shrug.

"i asked you a question."

"ion know," was all he could say, "you know i don't really fuc- i mean, mess with school all like that. i don't really be caring about these classes. they not teaching me nothing that i gotta use in the real world so i can't bring myself to care."

sheyaa was being 100% honest when he said those words, too. he didn't give a fuck about school, shit, he rarely showed up in class. actually seeing sheyaa in school was a rare sighting, because usually instead of going to classes, he'd be with his niggas, smoking in cars, being posted up at the corner store and brandishing his gun, and selling weed for $40 a gram to impressionable white kids. 

if it wasn't for his mother, he would've dropped out a long time ago.

needless to say, she wasn't too thrilled with his reply.

"none of that other stuff is gonna help you get ahead in life either, sheyaa," she countered, "you need school so that you can be successful in life, instead of being yet another bum ass broke ass nigga with nothing to offer. you need an education."

sheyaa tried not to sigh or show his boredom with the same speech his mother has been giving him since elementary school. he's heard it all before, but nothing could bring him to care about school. her words fell on deaf ears.

"and since you think this shit a game, which you clearly do since i've been having this talk with you for years and you still haven't gotten it through your head," she continued, "i got you a tutor."