internet boyfriend + faygo6s

in which andre and namil finally meet up after dating online for a year

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

— june 20 2022, 2:25 pm
hartsfield—jackson atlanta international airport —

NAMIL FELT LIKE HIS HEART WAS ABOUT TO GIVE OUT at any moment as he finally exited the plane and walked behind a long line of people who were also on his plane

the two and a half hour plane ride from new york to atlanta felt like it would never end, and now that he had finally reached his destination, and was finally going to meet his boyfriend of over a year, he couldn't keep that stupid little lovestruck grin off of his face.

it was a funny story. namil always swore that he'd never be an e-dater, thinking that it was stupid to get into a serious relationship with some nigga that you met online, but when he met andre, things were different.

he didn't go into things expecting to get in a relationship. they were just really close friends at first, and after a while, namil found himself catching feelings for andre.

how could he not? andre was nothing short of beautiful, to the point that everyone swore he was a catfish until he proved he wasn't. he confessed his feelings, expecting to be let down, but andre returned his feelings, and decided to be in a relationship.

and now, one year later, after various facetime calls, discord calls, movie nights on stream, and playing roblox together, they were finally about to meet face to face.

they have tried to schedule meetups since they started dating; but there was never a right time. the two had way too many obligations with school and work, that there was never a right opportunity to meet up. but with namil working side jobs here and there, including opening an onlyfans for a while, he was able to afford a one week stay with andre during the summertime, where there would be no school and no work for either of them.

namil scanned the crowd for the familiar face of his boyfriend, and caught a glimpse of a familiar head of blonde hair, crouched over on his phone, looking to pass the time.

in that moment, he was suddenly filled with enough joy and adrenaline that he just straight up charged at andre; running towards the sitting boy with all of the force of an award winning olympian.

andre looked up for a split second, and noticed namil running at him, and immediately stood up, opening his arms to accept his boyfriend in them just at the perfect time.

namil nearly knocked andre over with the force that he ran at him; but he managed to steady himself and cling onto his tall boyfriend. it would've been embarrassing if he took a spill right in the middle of the airport.