don't mess with my man + iayzekan / kansummrs

the one where deante and jace fight for keandrian's love

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"BEN PLEASE LET ME GO OVER THERE AND BEAT HIS ASS!" deante complained under his breath, keeping a tight glare on jace, who was across the hall, talking to keandrian, openly flirting with his boyfriend right in front of his face.

with every second that he watched jace's ugly ass sit up in keandrian's face and laugh and giggle at his every word as if every single thing he said was oh so hilarious, looking up at him with wide eyes, as to seduce him into his pants, deante's urge to run across the hall and beat jace's ass until he saw blood became harder and harder to suppress.

"now rino calm down," benjamin insisted, "you know your nigga a lil friendly, it ain't all on jace raggedy ass."

"was that supposed to make me feel better?" deante scoffed, "now i just wanna beat both they asses. because why the fuck are you just over there laughing and kekeing with your ex like everything is cool?"

"i'm just saying. don't shoot the messenger," benjamin threw his hands up in self defense.

when deante saw jace begin touching on keandrian, however, his vision went red. he started to storm over in his direction, but benjamin grabbed his wrist and stopped him.

"deante." benjamin warned.

"man, nigga get off me!" deante spat, "he's over there touching on my nigga and i'm not supposed to do shit? how would you feel if some ugly ass bitch was all up on tyreek?"

"well i'd beat they ass," benjamin insisted, "but nigga, do as i say, not as i do. i'm not a good role model. don't look up to me."

deante rolled his eyes, finally snatching his arm out of benjamin's surprisingly tight grip. "if he touch kan one more time i'm beating his ass, i don't care what you say."

luckily, jace and keandrian said their goodbyes to each other not too long after deante gave benjamin that ultimatum, meaning that a fight was not going to occur on school grounds that day, and that benjamin didn't have to worry about his best friend getting himself suspended over a crack addict ass nigga with harry potter glasses.

even though he wasn't going to physically fight jace today, even though he wanted to really, really badly, he still felt a little vindictive and petty, and wanted to send him a message to stay his dusty ass away from keandrian.

so when he got home from school that day, he opened instagram, and decided to post a quick little post and delete.